Sights & Sounds Entertainment

Tampa, FL View map

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Sights & Sounds Entertainment provides professional audio and lighting services for weddings and events of all sizes. Using computer lighting software and the best audio quality in the industry, we produce an amazing spectacle of light with the music you love for you, your family, and your guests in extraordinary fashion.

I'm an independent DJ. I get to know you and your tastes for a warm experience. We communicate together and I am the one who shows up to entertain. You aren't a number given out to a list of DJ's on standby. I personalize your wedding to be yours and yours only.

In addition to beautiful sound, I offer a true lighting production. I use the best wireless LED uplighting to match and bring out your wedding colors. Then choreograph dance lighting using computer lighting software. All working together in unison making for an amazing experience. I offer complementary photography using a 24 megapixel DSLR camera at all my events free of charge.

I am insured and bring backup equipment to every event no matter how big or how small, I provide Sights & Sounds Entertainment. When you choose your DJ, consider Sights & Sounds Entertainment to make your day great. Ask me about our all inclusive package.

Paul Arambula

727 487-1177

sights1sounds@gmail.com

facebook.com/sights1sounds

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$595.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

Brittnie Married on 04/07/2018
    Paul was amazing ! He kept the crowd going while also keeping us to our timeline! I def recommend him!
    Michael Married on 11/18/2017
    This was the best experience we could have hoped for. Paul was involved upfront sending questionnaires, providing example timelines, and reminding us of various parts of the reception that would need their own music. He showed up on time. Would not accept any help unloading, and was ready long before we were. On top of doing a great job or keeping the evening going and the guests entertained he also managed to take hundreds of great photographs that he provided to us free of charge with no watermarks. Since we only had a photographer for the ceremony and family shots this was a major blessing. He could not have been nicer and felt like part of the family. Will definitely use him the next time we need entertainment.
    David Married on 04/22/2017
    Sights & Sounds did an excellent job during our wedding. They were friendly and always sporting a smile. Paul played the music we requested and the music that got our guests moving. They did a great job keeping the different parts of the wedding on time with the timeline that they helped us put together. I would definitely recommend them and hope to use them again for other functions.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Sights & Sounds Entertainment 1
Offer
You pick from any or all services we offer for up to 6 hours. Ceremonies. Cocktail Hour. Receptions. Uplighting. (Up to 20 wireless LED in the colors of your choice).Choreographed dance floor lighting with a full truss system. Dance floor color wash. We can wash the dance floor in your wedding colors. Music videos on two 32" TV's. Monogram lighting. Pin spot lighting to highlight a cake or special piece to your wedding. One flat rate and create the wedding that's right for you.

Tampa, 33602
Location of (Sights & Sounds Entertainment)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding