1771 Hickory Knoll Way, Johns Island, SC 29455 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Siegel Films

Hello there and welcome to Siegel Films! We specialize in cinematic wedding videography in Charleston, South Carolina, the southeast, and beyond.

We have a documentary style approach and strive to tell stories that are unique to YOU on your wedding day. Everything is captured in stunning HD video. Your final product will be a highly polished 15-25 minute movie-like film, that will have you wanting to come back and watch your wedding video over and over again. You also will receive a 3-5 minute highlight film (like the ones you see on this website) to share with friends and family online.

Take a look at some of our recent highlights in the “films” section and if you like what you see, we would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by and congratulations!

Please feel free to call us at (843) 566-5084 or email us at adam@siegelfilms.com!

• Videos 2

21 Reviews for Siegel Films

Ginnie · Married on 05/18/2019

Get a video and hire Siegel Films!

I honestly was on the fence about even getting a video, during the planning process, but I am so happy my husband I did!! Adam and his crew are awesome! I’m so happy that I was able to work with them. On the wedding day it was easy to forget they were even filming. The crew never felt in the way, but they did such a good job at capturing so many special moments! I highly recommed hiring Siegel Films to capture all your special memories from the big day!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

The most amazing videographer!

Adam and his team are absolutely INCREDIBLE! He sent us our highlight video only two short weeks after our wedding and I have seriously watched it at least two times every single day since he has sent it to me! It is beyond amazing, a total tear-jerker and really puts me right back into the moment of my best day ever! Adam was beyond respectful the day of the wedding, and didn't interfere with anything. I actually hardly noticed he was even there. He worked very well with our photographers and other vendors. I am so happy with our choice in videographer and cannot recommend him enough! Adam, THANK YOU for everything! We cannot wait to see the feature film!
    -Brad and Jenn

Sent on 10/22/2018

Keara · Married on 06/09/2018

Adam was the videographer for our wedding in Washington, DC and we absolutely love how our videos have turned out! During our wedding you didn't even notice he was there, but he seemed to have captured all the right moments and did a fantastic job with editing and adding music. We're SO glad we went with Adam and would definitely recommend him to others!

Sent on 08/23/2018