Side Front Productions

Tualatin, OR View map
$675 Most Popular Price

$675 Most Popular Price

My whole goal is to provide you simple yet professional DJ services for your wedding or event at a reasonable price. I don't have disco balls or fog machines but am committed to:

"Playing the music you want, when you want it, since 2001"

Once we have booked your event I will take as much time as needed to get your music just right. With over 60,000 songs in my collection there is a good chance that we will have what you want, if I don't, I will make sure I have it for your big day.

Sara Married on 06/04/2016
    Nate and Chelsea played a huge part in making our wedding day special. I had very specific requests for music timing, cocktail hour playlist, and reception songs and they nailed it! I am proud to say my wedding reception dance floor was non-stop! Nothing is worse than an empty dance floor and they made sure the party never stopped. Nate was also our officiant and emcee and he definitely knows how to keep the energy up. He made announcements to guests, introduced my husband and I for our grand entrance into the reception, and worked with us to create a ceremony script that represented us as a couple. We highly recommend Side Front Productions for ANY event, but they especially rocked it at our wedding. Thank you!
  • User2312957 2+ years ago
    Nate DJ'd our wedding last weekend and did an excellent job! we had never worked with a DJ before so he took the lead during our initial meeting and helped us by discussing topics that often come up. He told us he could be as flexible as we needed, by either coming up with his own playlist entirely or by using a very specific list of songs that we could provide. We took the middle road and had a lot of suggested songs that we like just to give an idea of our style of music and he used that to fill in with other songs he thought would go well. The music flowed well and kept people dancing. Nate was responsive through emails and generally has a layed back personality. Very easy to work with and well worth the value. Thank you Nate for being exceptional to work with!
    Christina Married on 09/26/2010
    Nate is a great DJ! I have worked with him at multiple weddings and he has always been very professional. He really takes the time to get to know the couple before their wedding and to make sure that he is going to deliver exactly what they are hoping for! Another great thing about him is that he has a very calm demeanor, which is always a benefit on a wedding day! His services are also a really great value. I highly recommend him as a DJ!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

18565 SW 93rd Ter Tualatin, OR, 97062
5037020151
Location of (Side Front Productions)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding