Gainesville, Jacksonville, FL 32601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About V8 Pro Entertainment

• V8 Pro Entertainment, founded by Denis Vasenin - an experienced guitarist, DJ, MC, and Lighting Specialist, is located in Jacksonville, Florida. V8 Pro Entertainment brings passion and a positive energy to every wedding. From soft Live Classical Guitar at the ceremony to upbeat DJ-Style music at reception, I strive to provide my clients with an enjoyable and memorable experience.

Experience

Having entertained over 200 weddings in Florida, Georgia and Alabama, I understand that success in the entertainment business requires more than just talent. It requires hard work, being responsible, and being prepared. Having earned BA in Guitar Performance from Stetson University, I do all I can to meet (and exceed) my clients' needs, and make their event the one to remember. I have the ability to read the crowd and play appropriate music that comes only with years of performing experience. I also have a constantly growing, vast repertoire of songs everybody knows and loves.

As part of services provided through V8 Pro Entertainment, I supply sound, lighting and photo booth systems for each stage of the wedding. Not only will it save you time and money, it also the ensures the smooth flow of the night. Experienced in wedding planning, I enjoy collaborating with couples to design a custom music timeline for their big day. From helping you choose your playlist to handling event details, I guide you in every critical step towards planning a successful wedding. Through an online planning program, couples can customize their music and create their own playlist. I also provides microphones and monitors for speeches and ceremonies.

Follow V8 Pro Entertainment on

14 Reviews for V8 Pro Entertainment

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Taylor · Married on 04/04/2020

Talented and Professional

As a wedding planner, it is a joy to work with other vendors who are professional and talented at what they do. Denis has provided exquisite services for my clients and myself and husband at our own wedding. I would absolutely recommend him for any upcoming event and often do for my own clients!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Veronica

Veronica Villar · Married on 11/02/2019

Meeting Professional

Denis was EXCELLENT to work with. He is an extremely talented guitarist and MC/DJ professional that is responsive to his clients needs. Denis took a genuine interest in our our guests requests and needs. His personal interest in the success of our event was evident. He is very interactive and personable professional that would be an added value to any event. We certainly would be thrilled to recommend him for any social and or professional setting.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

V8 Pro Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 700
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 850
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Gainesville Jacksonville, FL, 32601 See on map
    386-205-6763 (Phone number)
    Location of (V8 Pro Entertainment)