6639 St. Vrain Ranch Blvd., Longmont, CO 80504 Map · Phone number

About Shutterfire Photography

Our work is real, natural and unposed. We prefer to shoot on-site or at a location of your choice to capture you in your element. Rather than pose the perfect portrait, we capture the moments that unfold naturally and spontaneously. Often, our client's favorite photos are the fleeting moments - the shots that capture that expression that only you know - the images that invoke emotion because they ...capture a real moment.

We are dedicated to producing a product for our clients that is unique, emotional and professional. We want to work with you to make sure that the memories we capture will reflect your life, your spirit and exceed your expectations.

For all of our brides we offer free engagement sessions and a free CD of the photo negatives as part of our wedding packages. For our family photos, baby shoots, and all of our professional portraits, we promise to provide creative photography that will stand out as family pics that truly represent you and create wonderful memories.

DenverWeddingReceptionPhotographer
DSC0570
DenverWeddingReceptionPhotographer

3 Reviews for Shutterfire Photography

Traci · Married on 09/12/2015

We are hosting a very non-traditional wedding and it was so fun watching how excited she got as I explained our plans for the day-I knew right away her personality would fit our needs.

We opted for the optional engagement photo session to help us both get used to the idea of having so many pictures taken. Jessica was so fun to work! We take a number of fun photos while tailgating and with friends, but not ever posed or serious ones. She made us feel very comfortable, with each other and the camera. We had very few requirements (things we wanted/didn't want) and she was able to capture everything.

I loved looking at the photos together with my fiance for the first time. Seeing his eyes light up and his immediate love for some of the pictures was great. I really feel like Jessica was able to capture our personalities in a very easy going, NOT staged way. Every photo makes me smile, especially the goofy candids I didn't know she was even catching. I can't wait to see how the wedding photos turn out!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Mary Beth · Married on 09/07/2014

Jessica is AMAZING. She came on to do our engagement shoot on the one day we were in Colorado. She worked with us to make sure we could squeeze it in and have beautiful lighting when we did it. I hate having my picture taken, but from moments of meeting her, we were cuddling, kissing, and doing all the poses that I thought I would never be caught dead in...and you know what? They looked great!
    She knew the area well, so she knew of cool spots to go to so we could get the shots. As our time was so tight, her planning was so appreciated so we could get the beautiful shots we'll treasure.
    We received the proofs quickly-no watermark, with ownership of printing rights-and were so pleased with how well she captured us. The photos were well composed, the scenery was beautiful, and Jessica captured our personalities to a T. Looking through her Facebook page, she does great baby and family shots as well...can't wait to use her as our family grows!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Marissa · Married on 06/01/2013

Jessica and Tyler were an awesome, dynamic, huband-wife, duo. From the moment we met them, we were comfortable around them. They were the first photographers to ever get my husband to smile naturally for the camera. They did our engagement photos with our package and gave us the rights to all the pics. They even thew in a couple extras for us. They showed up on time to everything, and got along with all our wedding quests. They have a knack for capturing those little moments you may not even be aware are happening. Awesome duo.

Sent on 06/08/2013