ShutterBooth Philadelphia

ShutterBooth Philadelphia

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ShutterBooth Philadelphia

Custom photo booth rentals bringing excitement and entertainment to your next event!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Backdrop(s) (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

0.5

Almost 2 months later and I never received my photos from my wedding. Contacted Shutterbooth multiple times and no response after the initial conversation about my photos not being available. So disappointed i missed out from seeing all the photos my guest took in the booth. Stay away and take your business to a place that is professional and won't rip you off.

Profile Picture chyanne, 9/15/17, 1 Review
0.5

My advice, STAY AWAY!!! I had my wedding over 9 months ago and still have yet to receive what I paid for. Shutterbooth is UNRESPONSIVE once your event is complete. I paid over $1,000 worth of rentals and am very disappointed. Not only did I not get what I paid for, but the booth was down half of the night due to technical errors. Guests were unaware of how the booth worked because no on took the time to explain to the guests. I was really excited to use Shutterbooth because of the reviews, but am highly disappointed to learn these reviews were indeed not the case for my special day. Here I am 9 months later with no evidence of my items. No communication with Shutterbooth on their part. In multiple attempts to resolve the issue, Shutterbooth has been completely uncooperative. Apparently, their P.O. box they were utilizing for their mail has even been shut down... I would NEVER recommend this company!!

Profile Picture Unhappy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
3.2

In the beginning they had some technical difficulties but they pulled it through and were able to stay longer to make up the time lost in the beginning. The cameras were a little slow working and the booth was smaller and tighter than expected but the quality of the pictures were awesome.

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/16/17, 5 Reviews