7022 S Eudora St, Littleton, CO 80122 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Shutterbooth

Shutterbooth is a wedding event rental company based in Centennial, Colorado. It provides world-class photo booths that add excitement and entertainment to any wedding event. It is a locally owned and operated business that pays attention to each couple's specific needs, venue, and vendors. With its local ownership, Shutterbooth makes sure the wedding day is great and leaves the guests with high-quality photo souvenirs. The company provides its services throughout the local areas of Centennial and Denver.

Shutterbooth owners are willing to meet up with the couples to discuss their concerns and how they can help in making the wedding event a success. It offers photo booth services that include high-quality backdrops, prints, a CD/DVD of images, social media integration, and props.

knot 15
knot 15
knot 1

17 Reviews for Shutterbooth

Danielle · Married on 06/26/2016

I did have some difficulties during booking just because I felt my questions weren't being answered - Randy stepped in to assist right away. The actual contract signing and payment structure was really smooth. The graphic design process for the logo was also easy and fun! I loved that there were preset logos that were easy to customize.

The day of the wedding, the photo booth was used a TON. My guests loved it!! Definitely a great keepsake and highlight of the reception.

Sent on 07/21/2016

April · Married on 04/17/2015

Wow! I don't have enough wonderful things to say about this company! They were extremely easy to work with. Randy set everything up for me and had a very easy to ready confirmation sheet. They were great with follow up and confirming everything. We had them design a logo for the bottom of our photo strips, it came out perfectly! Exactly what I wanted.
    I had them make a scrapbook of all of the photo strips that people could sign. It's awesome, probably my favorite thing from the wedding. It's so nice to have all of these goofy pictures of everyone from the wedding. :) I would definitely recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Shutterbooth was great to have at our wedding! Our guests really enjoyed it and the book they put together and have our guests sign was so much fun to look at the next day! Our host at the wedding was great and definitely got the guests involved! Definitely worth it!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Shutterbooth FAQ

• What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shutterbooth 1
    Complimentary Logo from ShutterBooth-Denver
    ShutterBooth is offering you a complimentary logo to be imprinted on your strips or 4x6 picturea as our wedding gift to you! Mention this promotion from wedding wire when you book a 4 or 6 hour photo booth rental package.

• The Chateaux at Fox Meadows
    The Chateaux at Fox Meadows Mansion Weddings

We love shutterbooth! Randy is a delight to work with. We know there are about a million other wedding photobooths around these days, but I assure you that the service, product and value is unmatched! We highly recommend Shutterbooth!

• ShutterBooth Hawaii
    ShutterBooth Hawaii Photo Booths

Getting your wedding dress from your caterer? Or perhaps your decor from your DJ? Maybe your venue rental from your florist?....THEN WHY GET YOUR PHOTO BOOTH FROM ANYONE ELSE BUT A PROFESSIONAL! SHUTTERBOOTH...where photo booths are exclusively designed for exceptional events!

• 7022 S Eudora St Littleton, 80122 See on map
    3035904874 (Other Phone Number)
    3035904874 (Fax Number)