Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Arizona ShutterBooth

Not Your Typical Photo Booth - Exclusively Designed for Your Exceptional Event

Elegant and Exciting Photo Booth Entertainment
Custom Designed for Your Exceptional Event

ShutterBooths are elegantly designed to blend in with your event décor. Despite our photobooth's small footprint, it can accommodate10 – 15 guests. ShutterBooth compliments your photographer by offering the ability to catch unique, candid and fun moments while offering another level of entertainment for your guests to enjoy. The photo strip your guests will take home is a phenomenal favor that they will keep for years to come.

Exemplary service is standard while providing you with the most elegant and highest quality photo booth in the industry.

Make it Fabulous - Make it ShutterBooth

Please fill out the contact form! We look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Photobooth (1)
Backdrop(s) (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)

We had bought a package deal and unfortunately the person who gave it to us was no longer with the company, but Camille was very good about working with us and giving us what the previous person had promised us. After that little hiccup everything went great. The wedding day was perfect and everyone loved the Photo Booth as well as the attendant, Camille. First thing we did the day after the wedding was look at the memory book of all out guests photo's/notes to us! It was amazing and we are so thankful to shutter booth!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 2/11/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
3.5

I was lucky enough to win a portion of the photobooth cost during a bridal show. It was a very appreciated surprise. The hosts were great. They were very helpful and accommodating and always had smiles on their face.
If I based this review solely on the day of, they would have been rated higher. Several factors account for the rating I am giving. First, prior to the wedding, communication was hit or miss. I finally gave up on it. Don’t expect responses over email. Second, had I known the poor quality and condition of the props, I would have bought my own. 80%+ were broken in some way. I expected much more than that.
Finally, there was no chair or step stool. My ceremony had half kids, half adults. Most kids were barely in the photos because they were so short. The children were told to step toward the back to get in the picture better, but this only helped a little. I’m disappointed with the outcome of most pictures I saw. To do over again, I would absolutely have a photobooth again, but I wouldn’t have made my choice on the bridal show winning and I would have chosen a different company.

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had to make a last minute switch about 2-3 weeks before the wedding. Shutterbooth not only said no problem, they were also affordable! I regret not looking into them sooner! They were so easy to work with. The graphic artist was amazing. She captured exactly what we wanted the first time, no joke. We didn't have any back and forth of "Oh this is good but..." Done. First time! Shelbie was our main contact and she was so sweet and easy to work with! Very attentive and sent me the quote as promised without delay or issue. I chose the gold sequin background for our open-air photobooth and was far from disappointed. Once they were set up, our guests all lined up and it was hard to keep them out of the photobooth! The attendant was so sweet and helpful the night of our wedding. I would recommend them for ANY event. They are so professional and you can rest assured they will arrive and bring a superior product with them.

Profile Picture Krysten, 4/4/15, 5 Reviews

Wedding Fun

14 Photos

3 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jared and his staff at Shutterbooth are a joy to work with. They are very professional when booking the event, and also at the event. The Shutterbooth looks great and the photos are of great quality. My clients are always happy with their services and I will continue to recommend them for each and every event I plan.

Getting your wedding dress from your caterer? Or perhaps your decor from your DJ? Maybe your venue rental from your florist?....THEN WHY GET YOUR PHOTO BOOTH FROM ANYONE ELSE BUT A PROFESSIONAL! SHUTTERBOOTH...where photo booths are exclusively designed for exceptional events!

Events

4727 E Bell Road, Suite 45306, Phoenix, AZ 85032   See On Map
602-899-5102 (phone)
Whenever you want to talk!!! :)