About Showtime Events

Full Service Event Production

Showtime Events is your one source for complete event production, audio/visual, themed decor, and entertainment services.  Specializing in complete event management, building relationships is the key to creating a remarkable experience for our clients and offering unique solutions for any type event.  Our mission statement says it all "Event Solutions Without Boundaries"!

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Decor (1)
Drapery (1)

We had our reception at 214 Martin Street, so we had to use Showtime Events for our linens, and any extra tables. I didn't research other vendors because of this, so I'm not sure how value wise they compare to others, BUT they were incredibly easy to work with, and everything went off without a hitch. While our original contact left between the time we made our order and the wedding, it was a seamless transition to Donald. We appreciated having them handle those things for our day!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

We worked with Showtime Events for our wedding at The Cloth Mill at Eno River. They were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process! I had an initial phone call to discuss a vision with their team and then went and visited their facility to see that vision come to life. We wanted draping during our ceremony and reception. Their team was very creative and helped me think of new ideas of how to place the drapes, while following my ideas and fitting within our budget. I was nervous on the day of our wedding if what we discussed would actually look good in our space and it was gorgeous! Thanks for helping make our wedding the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Decor, Drapery, Delivery, Setup

It's sometimes difficult to imagine how the wedding/recpetion will look once it's all together, but I really had nothing to worry about. With the help of some friends and the amazing staff at Cobblestone Hall, I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Brea was great at answering the many questions that I had providing ideas for setup. Donald was fantastic at the rehearsal and on the big day. I'm a very hands-on bride, but Donald always jumped in to either carry something for me or make sure I was comfortable with the timeline. And at the end of the night, Donald was great at making sure we had everything that was ours. Everything went quite smoothly and I have no doubt that Brea and Donald made that happen. I would absolutely recommend Cobblestone Hall for your next special event!

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews

Trinkets
Vases
4 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Cobblestone Hall is one of our favorite clients! Such a beautiful venue, and Donald and Kaitlin are absolutely great to work with! If you want a unique venue close to everything in Downtown Raleigh, then Cobblestone Hall is the place for you!

Great event venue in downtown Raleigh.

Cobblestone Hall is one of the venues that Rocky Top spends most of our weekends with. The attention to detail from Donald and Kaitlin is second to none, and they really provide their brides with a full service venue. Top to bottom, they have thought of everything to make for a smooth and memorable day. We are thrilled when we get to work with their team, as they take great care of their vendors, making your special day memorable!!!! The space itself lends itself to no other...great detail, perfect location, an overall great experience for our brides!

Surrounded by cobblestone streets in a quaint part of the big City of Raleigh, lies a gem among wedding/event venues. Cobblestone Hall is a great blank slate for any event you may have. With its gorgeous wood floors, tons of natural light and top shelf staff, I would recommend it to any bride looking for a beautiful downtown Raleigh wedding. Parking is also a plenty. Highly recommend Cobblestone Hall!!

If you are seeking an awesome venue, Cobblestone is the place. One of the neatest places in the Triangle for sure. If you want something different than a hotel or country club, check them out.

1807-104 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604   See On Map