Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number

About Show Stopper Make-Up

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief she is beautiful" - Sophia Loren I believe everyone is beautiful but not everyone knows how to show it to the world.
Whether it is your wedding day, a special photo shoot, or just a night out on the town, the impression you make on those around you can change drastically with that perfect color, application, and look that can only be achieved with a professional make-up artist. Look beautiful, feel beautiful, exude beauty. With my years of experience and training I can help you make that lasting impression or memory that will last a lifetime.
Follow Show Stopper Make-Up on

Aug pics056
Model Shoot  - Photography by Michelle Loconto

31 Reviews for Show Stopper Make-Up

Lindsey · Married on 06/08/2013

Sarah was wonderful. I found her by looking up different wedding makeup artists and I am so glad she was who I chose. She was so sweet and helpful during the whole process and everyone kept saying just how perfect my makeup was. She fit right in with all the girls the day of and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better person to make the day special!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Marcela · Married on 03/16/2012

I love Sarah and greatly recommend her to anyone needing makeup for their wedding. She did makeup for my wedding, and she did an amazing job for me and my mom. I'm a fellow makeup artist so I'm really particular with the way my makeup looks, but she did an amazing job! Seriously no complaints. She's very professional, friendly, and a great help on your wedding day. She makes sure things run smoothly and is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Julia · Married on 11/05/2011

Sarah was absolutely amazing! I usually dont wear alot of makeup, but Sarah made me feel so beautiful on my special day. I just gave her a basic idea of how I saw myself for my wedding day, and she went above and beyond what I expected. She was even 8 months pregnant on my wedding day and still did my makeup AND my mother in law and my mother! She is a real trooper :) We were all so pleased with her and she is such a sweetheart. Hire this girl!

Sent on 02/20/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Show Stopper Make-Up FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Chloe Pix Photography
    Chloe Pix Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is an amazing artist! She top notch in skill and professionalism. 5 STAR!!!

• AustinDJ.org - SoundSource Entertainment
    AustinDJ.org - SoundSource Entertainment Wedding DJs

SoundSource Dj Service (www.AustinDJ.org or www.SoundSourceDJService.com) highly recommends this company! Need a DJ for your special event? Call Brian at 877-266-6935 x709 or 512-213-4990 to receive a $75 off coupon for using this vendor.