SHOSHO Designs

661A N Parkwood Rd, Decatur, GA 30030 Map · Phone number

About SHOSHO Designs

SHOSHO Designs is an Atlanta-based Floral Design and Event Decor business specializing in creating stylish events using chic, unique, and contemporary floral designs and products. In addition to Custom Designed Wedding Packages that include Wedding Party Florals, and Ceremony and Reception Decor, SHOSHO Designs also offers Chair Cover, French Bustle Table Linen, Wedding Accessory, and Vase/Floral Utility Product rentals.

Photograph by I Shot the Bride.
Photography by Daniel Menacher Photography.
Photography by Daniel Menacher Photography.

9 Reviews for SHOSHO Designs

Ashley · Married on 02/19/2012

A dream come true! Shoshona is simply amazing. She made my wedding so beautiful. She is patient and really knows how to deal with brides and their every so changing minds...I'll speak for myself, I changed my flower order several times. She was always happy to make changes and offer advice for more budget friendly options. Shoshona is a true artist, not just your everyday florist. If you are looking for floral that people will remember, things that aren't so blah and traditional, then hire her. I have received several compliments on my floral arrangements. I had 4 different centerpieces and I was so excited to hear people tell me which was their favorite. That means my flowers made an impression on people. So with that said I would recommend SHOSHO Designs to anyone. I LOVED my flowers :)

Emille · Married on 06/26/2010

I could not have been more pleased by Shoshona's work. When searching for a floral designer for my wedding, I went to many websites to compare styles and prices. I found Shosho Designs' website and was blown away by how modern and chic her arrangements and table decorations were. I knew this was exactly what I was looking for! Furthermore, when I set up an appointment to meet Shoshona, I was pleasantly surprised by how reasonable her prices were. She completely worked inside our budget, yet she gave us exactly what we wanted for our wedding. If your esthetic is modern, stylish, clean, and creative, I highly recommend Shosho Designs!

Emille and Gregory
    June 26, 2010

Kara · Married on 01/24/2010

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Shoshanna did my ceremony and reception flowers. Everything turned out beautifully! Our guests took some of the flowers home with them from our reception tables because they loved them so much!Extremely professional, accommodating, and goes beyond the call of duty!

SHOSHO Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What decor services do you provide? Event Design, Floral Design

• 661A N Parkwood Rd Decatur, GA 30030 See on map
    Please contact to schedule your free consultation!