Engagement
Shoot included

About shoreshotz photography

CAPE COD - NEWPORT - SOUTH FLORIDA

Shoreshotz is an award winning Cape Cod wedding photographer. Now offering South Florida wedding photography Nov-April!  View real weddings at the best wedding venues on our blog! Scroll through our reviews and you will see why our brides love us! Help with all of your planning and a guaranteed fun & worry free experience & unlimited images that are all print ready is what you get with Shoreshotz! Complete packages include all of your color / exposure corrected, print ready jpeg files! Artistic, Romantic and Timeless photographs with basic retouching included. Clean, crisp, vivid images! Your photos will always be beautiful and timeless. Super fast delivery of your print ready wedding photos and previews posted within 48 hours.

Become a fan on facebook to see recent weddings!

You can email me directly here: amanda@shoreshotz.com

I look forward to chatting with you!

Amanda Considine Robitaille, Shoreshotz Wedding Photography

Albums (3)
Proofs (3)
Destination / Travel (2)
Prints (1)

Amanda is great at what she does! We are so grateful to have her part of our special day and capturing the big moments! Her job as photographer is one of the most important! She is so organized and great to work with through out the wedding planning process. One friend is jealous or how good our pictures came out! I’m hoping to work with Amanda in the future and will definitely give her name out to friends and family!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

You need Amanda in your life. She is amazing. I went with her because she came highly recommended from friends of mine. From the moment we first talked I knew she was going to be the best photographer for me. She was kind and caring and fun from the get go. She made sure every single detail was important. We filled out a questionnaire with her going over any and all photos we wanted to make sure we got, any special family traditions, cultural significances....she made sure she was on top of it all. The day of the wedding was a blast. She was hilarious, my whole family and all of my wedding party loved her - she made it so much fun. She had a super nice crew and they were all so professional. She got awesome pictures of my friends dancing, my cousins hanging out, my family doing our Armenian dance - she got it all - lots of stuff that we didn't even realize was happening! I got the pictures in less than a month! They are fantastic! They are vibrant and beautiful and I know that she was the only person that would have made these pictures come out they way they did. We are more than happy and we truly recommend Amanda - she will be everything you could have hoped for and more!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
9 AWARDS

18 ENDORSEMENTS
Amanda is an incredibly talented and dedicated professional. We enjoy working with her!

Amanda has an incredible talent to incorporate beautiful scenery and still make a photograph all about the bride and groom! I tell our brides you wedding day will fly by and you'll look back and relive it though your photographs. Amanda has a real talent to capture your wedding day and it's meaning in photos. We highly recommend her to our brides.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT! Professionalism, talent, responsiveness.

Professional, friendly and very talented. You can't go wrong with Shoreshotz!

Events

2 back road , Mashpee, MA 02649   See On Map
508-488-7868 (phone)
Stuart, FL 34997   See On Map
508-488-7868 (phone)
shoreshotz photography is a wedding photographer from massachusetts servicing weddings throughout the local area, including cape cod, boston, and newport. shoreshotz photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the cod cod wedding industry since 2010 specializing in cape cod proposals engagement and weddings.