Shores Fine Dry Cleaning

Greensboro, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

FREE GOWN CONSULTATION

Your wedding dress is your most prized possession, and you want it to be picture-perfect both before and after “I do.” So, when it comes to gown care, you want qualified professionals to handle it. Professionals that perform craftmanship work and will ensure the safety of your special piece. That’s where our Certified Gown Specialists come in; we work with clients, just like you, every day.

Shores Fine Dry Cleaning is the only gown cleaner in Wake and Orange counties certified to ensure wedding gowns and textiles of all kinds are cleaned according to museum care standards and preserved in archival materials. We guarantee all preservations against yellowing, and you get photo documentation of the work performed on your gown.

We are proud members’ of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists and endorsed by the Association of Bridal Consultants, Green Bride, and the National Bridal Service.

Use the form to Contact Us for a Free Consultation, be the first to know about exclusive offers, or to request more information about Shores gown services.

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Tuxedos

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/16/2021

Linda is the greatest!

Linda at Shores is who you need to alter your wedding dress. She has decades of experience with this and you won't find better. Linda can tell you what alterations you need and flawlessly execute them. When I first put on my dress (which was a complicated one with lots of lace) I honestly had second thoughts about how it felt and looked on me (the larger size felt and looked so different than the one I tried at the store) but by the time she was done with alterations I felt so beautiful in it that I wore it the whole reception rather than changing into a different outfit. My planner commented that it was the best bustle she had ever seen. Linda also helped me decide on some accessories and was flexible with me coming in a few extra times when I had to change shoes etc. and gave her honest opinion on a few things just like a true friend would.

Shores Fine Dry Cleaning's reply:

Sarah - thank you for sharing your experience and these beautiful pictures! We are grateful that we got to play even a small part in your special day.
    Kelley M. Married on 04/30/2021

Excellent experience with my wedding dress preservation

I got my mother’s 40 year old wedding dress preserved again after I had it altered and wore it for my wedding. Also, got my 2nd dress preserved and was so glad they asked if I wanted to get my lace flats preserved too! I never would’ve thought to do that. Friendly and professional service. 10/10!
    Cynthia A. Married on 04/03/2021

Brand new wedding dress

I used Shore’s to clean and preserve my daughter’s wedding dress. Her wedding was outdoors in April and there were significant grass and dirt stains at the bottom of her gown. The dress also had dark staining from self tanning lotion on the bodice. Shore’s restored her dress to it’s original condition! I was astonished to see that absolutely every single stain was removed. I also appreciated the option to view the dress to be sure of its condition before it was preserved and boxed. Every step in this process was handled with extreme professionalism and outstanding customer service! David thoroughly explained their services, and he answered all questions and concerns with great care! I recommend their services to everyone now, and I will not go anywhere else! Thank you so much David and Shore’s for preserving this special memory for my daughter!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Shores Fine Dry Cleaning 1
Gift
Free Muslin Wrapping with purchase of MuseumCare Preservation

Nitsa's Nitsa's Wedding Dresses

Brian has been taking care of customers at Shores for many years. He is very approachable and takes great care of the garments during the cleaning process. He is always happy to answer questions customers may have and give his professional opinion to help out a customer!

3918 Battleground Ave. Greensboro, 27410
336-725-0077

M-F 7am-7pm Sat 8am-2pm
Location of (Shores Fine Dry Cleaning)
3918 Battleground Ave. Greensboro, NC, 27410
336-725-0077

M-F 7am-7pm Sat 8am-2pm

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding