Shooting Star Photography

Shooting Star Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Shooting Star Photography

Beach Wedding Photography
We are Shooting Star Photography.  A husband and wife team. We have been in business 11 years .We cover Anna Maria Island , Bradenton Beach , Lido Beach , Longboat Key , Siesta Key , Venice Beach , St. Pete to Tampa . We are available for travel. We will cover every angle of your wedding . Always close by , never in your way. You will get a blend of Photo Journalistic style photography with a traditional approach. We recognize the uniqueness of each couple and strive to create images that reflect their personal vision. We are truly honored that our couples have entrusted us with their special day. Your wedding only lasts one day , Don't let the memories fade away. Shooting Star Photography will capture time as it stands still.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Tampa

41 Reviews for Shooting Star Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

In a vendor's perspective, working with Alek was a dream. He was so welcoming throughout the process and approachable the whole wedding day. Alek communicated with me during all transitional times and more importantly, was adamant on giving the couple a few moments to themselves during the busy day to be with each other. I was so fortunate to be able to work with him. I cannot recommend Alek enough--he filled in all the time provided to get some amazing shots of the wedding day. Thank you for being so professional and easy to be around. I hope to work with you again!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WOW! Alek and Sally did a fantastic job on our Wedding day. The husband and wife team did a great job capturing the special moments of our day. Their experience with beach weddings put my fiancee and me at ease. In following their Facebook page in the months leading up to our wedding day we were confident and comfortable with our choice. They felt like part of the family!!! Thank you Shooting Star Photography.

Profile Picture Marie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

Did a fantastic job at our wedding and the turn around for photos was so fast!! we absolutely loved using Shooting Star Photography!!

Profile Picture Cat, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
This team of wedding experts know how to tell a story that captures real people with breathtaking images that will always be charished. When Sally and Alec use their amazing talent combined with a laid back style every frame is a work of art and we love working with them.

Sally and Alek, the husband/wife team, are true artists with very unique ideas. Brides love them for fantastic pictures and great customer service. Shooting Star Photography is the place to go for your wedding pictures..Any pictures...

Alek and Sally are amazing photographers! Catching my beautiful white birds in flight requires it's own special artistry and I have many of the photos of events we have performed together. Wonderful to work with and certainly one of my preferred vendors.

Professional photography doesn't get any better that with this husband and wife team. Alec and Sally are super dedicated to making your event a success and work tirelessly to create those magic memories. Shooting Star Photography is a powerhouse on Anna Maria Island, the wedding capital of Florida!

Events