1400 Worcester Street, Natick, MA 01760 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Shoes To Dye For

Welcome to Shoes to Dye For!

We offer the largest selection of bridal shoes and accessories in the Boston Metro region.

Find style, comfort, and selection at New England's most complete in-stock bridal, wedding, evening shoe and accessories boutique.

We specialize in:

• Hard to find sizes
  • Tiaras
  • Custom-made bridal jewelry
  • Veils

We are New England's most complete in-stock bridal, wedding, and evening shoe boutique. Angela Nuran, Badgley Mischka, Benjamin Adams, Nina, Dyeables, and Touch-ups are just a few of the designers you will find in stock at Shoes to Dye For. We offer custom dyeing on site and a good selection of Bridal and Dyeables shoes in narrows, wides, and sizes up to 13.

Follow Shoes To Dye For on

keira blue xl

63 Reviews for Shoes To Dye For

Gina · Married on 06/16/2017

Let’s talk about SHOES.

I am a recent bride who was pretty much set on getting $50 shoes and not thinking twice. That was before I went into ‘Shoes to Dye For’. O.M.G. lets break this down:

The selection is insane, there are shoes on shoes on shoes
    Each shoe is dyable, so you can get your girls to get their shoes there, dye them to match their dresses or whatever color you want
    THE COLORS ARE LIMITLESS
    I had them dye my shoes the color of my maid of honor dress, my shoes were STUNNING
    CUSTOMER SERVICE
    You can’t put a price tag on the old school customer service you will receive from Ron, Lisa and their amazing team
    I was so happy with them I bought not only my bridal shoe, but my rehearsal dinner, brunch AND honeymoon shoes from them
    He never steered me wrong, every shoe he picked out he gave me the good, bad, fabulous and ugly about what i was getting myself into
    He treated me and my family with such love that we all kept going back for more
    He let us just continue to try on whatever we wanted and our shoes looked amazing the day of the wedding

I can’t say enough nice things about this place. Give them a price range and Ron will work with it, some of my girls on a stricter budget were still able to find exactly what they were looking for. My girls with shoe issues (wide feet, narrow feet, etc) Ron sat on the floor and found them the perfect shoe.

He even helped my 96 year old Nonna by getting on the floor and putting about 6 pairs of different shoes on her to make her feel beautiful.

GO TO SHOES TO DYE FOR! :) You won’t regret it!

From,

Gina Crane (A very proud Shoes to Dye For Bride!)

Sent on 07/21/2017

Shoes To Dye For's reply:

Hi Gina, It was our pleasure working with you and your family. I'm humbled by your words of kindness and thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of your experience. We hope to see some pictures from the wedding and we're happy we made your experience wonderful. Thank you again, Ron

Taryn · Married on 05/01/2017

I came her for my wedding shoes as well as my bridesmaids ... they were amazing and so helpful... I loved the shoes I ended up buying.!

Katy · Married on 03/31/2017

I walked in here with a shoe design from Etsy that I was in love with!...but I have an injured foot, but was determined to wear high heels on my wedding day! The gentleman working here, I think he was one of the owners, was AMAZING. And that's an understatement. Helped me create the most COMFORTABLE beautiful wedding shoe for half the price of Etsy and helped me on multiple other issues I was unsure with about my wedding. The service was impecible. They really care about making you happy. They make the bride feel so special. And they take the time to make every detail perfect! Can't thank them enough. You HAVE to come here for your wedding shoes!!!!! Even stayed late while I and my bridesmaid tried on a bunch of shoes and matched all our colors just perfect. Truly they are such pros!!!! Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Shoes To Dye For's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is greatly appreciated. It was my pleasure to help you find your perfect shoes. I can't wait to see the pictures! Have a beautiful wedding. Thank you again. Ron

Shoes To Dye For Pricing

Shoes To Dye For Price Rates

Shoes To Dye For FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Customary Attire, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

Real Weddings

• The Poised Box
    The Poised Box Banquet Halls

great spot for special event shoes. I've purchased many pair here as a bride and bridesmaid even mother of the bride shoes and honeymoon

• Dance in Boston
    Dance in Boston Banquet Halls

Shoes to Dye For is a MUST for any bride who wants to look beautiful AND have complete comfort on her wedding day! As the owner of Dance in Boston, I am often consulted on what type of shoes my students should wear on their wedding day. I always send them to Shoes to Dye For and they always come back happy as can be with the perfect shoe (and usually plenty of other accessories). Ron and his staff really know what will work and maybe more importantly, what won't work for each bride. My students rave about the advice they were given and the fact that the staff cares more about finding the right shoe for each bride, than selling the most expensive shoe. The staff is patient and passionate about weddings! If you have really small feet, really big feet, feet that are narrow or wide, are short and want a high heel, are tall and need a flat, or just need lots of options, you are sure to find them at Shoes to Dye For. I promise it will be worth the trip!

• Seaside Videoartistry
    Seaside Videoartistry Wedding Videographers

Ron and his team at Shoes to Dye For (and more) have everything you could want for you and your wedding party.

• 1400 Worcester Street Natick, MA 01760 See on map
    5086536063 (Other Phone Number)
    Sunday 12 - 5 Monday 10 - 6 Tuesday 10 - 6 Wednesday 10 - 9 Our late night! Thursday 10 - 6 Friday 10 - 6 Saturday 10 - 6