Shoes of Prey

Nordstrom Bellevue Square Women's on one 100 Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA 98004 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Shoes of Prey

YOUR PERFECT SHOES

your design ? your size ? your search ends here

HOW IT WORKS

THE PROCESS IS EASY & FUN

With our 3D Designer you choose the shape, colour and height of your shoes; we custom make your design and ship anywhere in the world in around 4 weeks.

Introducing three steps to your perfect shoes...

1. CHOOSE YOUR SHAPE

Select from 12 essential shoe shapes - including ballet flats, stilettos, sandals, oxfords and wedges - to craft your ultimate design.

2. CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR

Play with over 170 fabrics to select the shade and texture you want.

3. WORLD SHIPPING

Your shoes will be delivered via DHL Express within 4 weeks. Dream shoes not quite right? Return within 365 days and we’ll remake them free of charge or offer a full refund.

Find us at Nordstrom Bellevue Square or www.shoesofprey.com

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Shoes of Prey

• Shana

Shana · Married on 10/24/2016

Finding matte, orange round toed shoes for my wedding was impossible... that is, until a friend recommended Shoes of Prey. I got the perfect shoes for my wedding in just the right shade. My first order was actually too big on me, but within 1 week they had mailed me the perfect fitting size.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

I knew I wanted custom wedding shoes that I would also wear again. These are so comfortable and I'm looking forward to wearing them all day long.
    My initial shoe order - the shoes were a little too tight around the toes. Getting a new pair made was fast, and easy. I intend to purchase more shoes for every-day wear.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Teresa · Married on 11/26/2016

3.5

I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I chose to use Shoes of Prey for my wedding shoes. Designing was pretty easy, and they had a lot of options. In the end, I was able to create a very cute pair of shoes with a low block heel, which is what I needed.

I had a difficult time figuring out the sizing. I called customer service and measured my foot as directed to try to get the best fit, but the size recommended wound up being a full size too small so I had to exchange them. The exchange process was pretty painless, though. My only other complaint would be that the strap for the mary jane style goes right across the bend of the ankle (instead of a little in front of it) and the toe box is a bit small, which made them a little uncomfortable. Otherwise, they were great and the customer service was wonderful.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Shoes of Prey FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Shoes

• Nordstrom Bellevue Square, Women's on one 100 Bellevue Square Bellevue, 98004 See on map