Guyton, GA 31312 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Shock 'n' Y'all Entertainment

Shock 'n' Y'all has become a local "Go To" company and we are honored to serve the needs of our community. We believe that customer service begins with the first interaction and continues well after the music has stopped. Our commitment is to our customers and our community. We believe that local companies should always support those that support them. After all, they are the ones that make you.

We encourage you to shop around, and then call us. We have the experience that you expect and the professionalism you deserve.

Follow Shock 'n' Y'all Entertainment on

316643200942809972210160749780658180520335338098732n
c1587e4e3850e5f1 1292225091498 5365788
Shock 'n' Y'all Entertainment
My son Keegan and I.  I love my boy.
My son Keegan and I. I love my boy.
Shock 'n' Y'all believes in taking care of those who protect us.
Shock 'n' Y'all believes in taking care of those who protect us.
Serving my Community.
Serving my Community.
Serving the Public
Serving the Public
vcmskfm160160x106
316643200942809972210160749780658180520335338098732n
c1587e4e3850e5f1 1292225091498 5365788
Shock 'n' Y'all Entertainment
My son Keegan and I.  I love my boy.
My son Keegan and I. I love my boy.

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Shock 'n' Y'all Entertainment

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

Shaun was amazing!!!!! Did the music for my ceremony for a great great great price!!! Shock 'n' Ya'll cannot be beat! I would use him for any event. The music really made our ceremony that much more special. When I got down the aisle my groom was crying, after we talked about the ceremony he said it was a song Shaun played (not that I picked) that really touched his heart! Use Shock 'n' Ya'll you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Susie · Married on 09/29/2012

You were truly amazing Shaun. Your attention to detail and your timeliness in setting u our contract, even checking up with me through email a month out to make sure we were relaxing and enjoying our planning was wonderful! You are excellent at your job and made our day better than we had hoped for! Many many Thanks :)

Sent on 09/30/2012

Shock 'n' Y'all Entertainment's reply:

I had a great time the whole day. Your wedding was beautiful and fun filled. Couldn't resist playing "Danger Zone" when the lanterns were released. That was great. You truly hired a great planner to get things going. Erin was great and truly a joy to work with. Congrats to you and Jeff and I hope to see you guys again soon. Thank you.

Shaun

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2012

I cannot recommend Shaun enough!!!. He was awesome through the entire wedding process. He gives military discounts which helped us out alot. He played all the music we requested and we recieved many wonderful comments from our guests about him. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Shock 'n' Y'all Entertainment's reply:

Amanda had all her ducks in a row when it came to putting on a beautiful wedding. I loved that you had the elegant flair with the touch of down home country (The Redneck Wine Glasses were awesome). I had so much fun entertaining you guys and really love the gift. It is displayed proudly on my USMC shelf. You guys have my number so keep in touch.

Shaun

Shock 'n' Y'all Entertainment FAQ

• Denise Gonsales Photography
    Denise Gonsales Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Shawn many times and he is WONDERFUL! I always tell brides that a good DJ is one of the most important elements to a successful reception as they will set the tone and help maintain the flow of the event. Shawn certainly takes this role very seriously and does an excellent job! Shock n Y’all always goes above and beyond for their couples and their guest have a fun filled evening. I would hire Shawn for my own wedding.

• Guyton, 31312 See on map