161 W 22nd Street 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number

About Shiraz Events

Shiraz Events is an award winning full service Catering, Model Staffing, Experiential Marketing, Production and Design company with offices in New York, Miami, Los Angeles and London. Founded in 2001 by President Shai Tertner, Shiraz provides creative Catering and Staffing services for diverse corporate clients including Google, Moet Hennessy, Microsoft, Versace, Vanity Fair, Calvin Klein, Crate & Barrel, Mac Cosmetics, Tommy Hilfiger and Bentley to name a few.

Our New American seasonal menus and cocktails have become renowned in the industry for their integration of new food trends and creative presentation while honoring American Comfort Food classics. With a roster of guest Celebrity Chefs, impeccably trained Model Staff and an unparalleled attention to detail, Shiraz creates food experiences that resonate with guests and transcend client's expectations.

Follow Shiraz Events on

3405923dc26bbfdc 1459864527100 cat42a
screen shot 2016 04 05 at 9 58 31 am

3 Reviews for Shiraz Events

Brian · Married on 03/26/2016

Jason Mitchell Kahn was my Day Of Coordinator for my wedding and was an integral part in making my dream wedding come to life! Even though I didn't hire him as my wedding planner, he went above & beyond all expectations. He helped put together the menus & program cards, he gave great suggestions & planning tips, communication via email or calls were quick & easy, and he'd check in with me from time to time to make sure I wasn't too overwhelmed & to see if I needed any help. I'd also recommend getting his book "Getting Groomed" which I used quite often as a reference guide.

I'm pretty skilled at throwing large scaled parties, but he even thought of things that didn't occur to me which were a tremendous help. He was even so thoughtful that after the ceremony, my husband and I wanted to get away from everyone for some quality alone time to let the event just sink in & Jason came into the room with 2 waiters with champagne, water, and food from the cocktail reception to make sure we had food & drink to enjoy while together.

You only have 1 shot for the perfect evening, so having Jason by your side is hands down the way to go! I HIGHLY recommend him & can't thank him enough for making my dream wedding come true!!!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Rob · Married on 10/24/2009

We had our wedding reception. Shiraz handled the decor, furniture, staff, food, dj. The whole thing. They came with fresh ideas. The reception was exactly what we wanted which was more like a party and a celebration, less traditional. They listed to us and delivered exactly what we wanted. They also stayed on budget.
    Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Radley and Melissa · Married on 10/25/2009

Shiraz did a wonderful job with the decor for our wedding. It was everything we wanted and more. I would recommend them to anyone who wanted a chic and sophisticated wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2010

Shiraz Events FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Chandelier Events
    Chandelier Events Wedding Planners

Earlier this year, I tasked Shiraz Events to whip up an elegant, modern brunch cocktail party--and I must say that their menu, presentation and service blew me away. Shiraz is absolutely flew to my top five favorite vendors for catering that's innovative, delicious, and stunningly presented. I cannot wait to work with them again!

• 161 W 22nd Street, 2nd Floor New York, 10011 See on map