Shindig Planners

Po Box 1019, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number

About Shindig Planners

First and foremost, we are a group that absolutely loves working on weddings & events. We like to take the time to customize each package as every clients need is different. Our services range from staffing to day of & full planning. We have a talented team of decor specialists that can take care of all your florals as well. Our goal is to make your day seamless & unforgettable!

Wedding venue rustic design
Wedding flower bouquet
Wedding flower bouquet

21 Reviews for Shindig Planners

Brook · Married on 06/09/2013

My flowers were even better than I imagined they would be! They were absolutely perfect. I met with Katie once, described to her what I wanted and she executed above and beyond my expectations. She is absolutely amazing at what she does.

Sent on 06/22/2013

Janis · Married on 05/11/2013

Katie did an excellent job with my flowers. All I had to do was send her some pics of what I liked and she totally "got it". She went to extra effort to meet with me and my wedding planner to make sure she understood the look and feel we were going for. The table flower arrangements and bouquets etc were beautiful. Thanks Katie!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Anna · Married on 10/06/2012

Katie is passionate about what she does and quickly picks up on your taste. She gives great advice and makes excellent recommendations. She thought of things that I had never thought of. She has clearly been doing this a while and knows what to expect.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Shindig Planners FAQ

• Sacred Affairs
    Sacred Affairs Wedding Officiants

Kate at Shindigg Planners is the most organized and focused planner I have met. If you are looking for the perfect experienced pro she is it!

• Altared Weddings & Events
    Altared Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

Katie is truly one of the biggest blessings in the wedding industry. As a planner, she coordinates well with each vendor, she's fun but no nonsense when it comes to getting the job done and done well. She's the type of planner that people gravitate towards and stay in touch with long after the wedding. As a florist and decor designer, she's equally amazing. Her experience shows through every time we do an event. Overall, you can't go wrong with having Katie at your wedding and we highly recommend her to you! Ryan, Altared Weddings

• Lotus Ranch
    Lotus Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Katie is absolutely wonderful to work with and very experienced in all facets of weddings and events. Besides having a great working attitude, she is the consummate professional who will guarantee a splendid event... better than you dreamed.

• Po Box 1019 Dripping Springs, 78620 See on map