3872 West 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90020 Map · Phone number

28 Reviews for Shin Bu

• Eunice

Eunice Chung · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing work!

After so many visits to designer boutiques, I couldn't find a dress that I absolutely fell in love that justified the price. ShinBu was recommended by a friend and I'm so glad that I decided to go with them! I was able to pretty much design my own wedding dress as well as reception dress with their expert advice and inspiration photos. The business is run by a husband and wife who are the most patient, talented individuals! I actually ended up re-creating an entirely new dress after working on a particular style with them for 6 months. It was 2.5 months prior to my wedding date and I had a change of heart. With no complaints, they gladly changed the style for me entirely and created a dress that I absolutely loved. I've heard so many compliments and have been asked who the designer was for both my dresses numerous times. The process might be a little nerve-wrecking at the anticipation of the outcome but you need to trust them. You will not be disappointed! I highly, highly recommend ShinBu for your very special day!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Eshter · Married on 07/08/2017

AMAZING!

I am so happy with Shin Bu and the dress fit beautifully. If you want your dress to fit and value comfort and beauty, there is no way you will be disappointed!

If you are looking for a dress that is different than what you can find at a regular bridal store, COME HERE FRIST, not last and save yourself the time and trouble. There are so many other decisions you need to make, this should be the easiest- just go to Shin Bu! I went to about six different places before visiting Shin Bu (Kara Wedding, Aria, Bride Boutique, can't remember the rest). Mistake! Should have gone to Shin Bu. They are so kind and sweet and will make sure that you look and feel beautiful!

You can choose two different dresses
    1. Fully customized made from scratch- designed just for you (can rent or buy)
    2. You can rent an already made dress and have it customized to fit your body and style
    I chose to rent a dress that was already made because it was less expensive. The dress I rented is the one Shelley T. posted.

The things I was looking for in a dress- Shin Bu definitely delivered
    1. sleeves - this was a must for me
    2. comfortable fit - if I am wearing something for twelve hours, comfort is important
    3. value- I wanted to spend about $1,500

Sent on 08/24/2017

Ronda · Married on 12/29/2013

Love them! I made an appointment with them and had a little idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress. The husband said okay let me give you some ideas and he started putting fabric on me and next thing I knew I had an absolutely gorgeous dress. I looooooved my dress. My husband loved my dress and so many guests complimented it. It was affordable too! I am so lucky I found this place. Oh and don't worry if you don't speak Korean because I don't and it was just fine. Love them!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/19/2014