Spring Hill, FL 34611 Map · Phone number

16 Reviews for Sherwood Florist

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/23/2019

Stunning arrangements

Sherwood was so easy to work with! We all know flowers can be expensive, but Sherwood's team worked so hard to meet my budget. THEN they worked even harder toe exceed my expectations. The over-sized arrangements for the church were breathtaking, along with my bridal bouquet, all of my bridesmaids flowers, and the groomsmen/father/grandfather's boutonnieres. My favorite part was the suggestion of an orchid boutonniere for my (now) husband after I told them that the orchid was his favorite flower. The entire Sherwood team was nothing short of spectacular.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Deana Sahadi · Married on 11/11/2018

Most gorgeous flowers ever

They did the flowers for our 11/11/18 wedding at Saxon Manor Weddings & Shabby Chic Wedding Barn and our flowers were GORGEOUS. Friendly/professional staff were easy to communicate with. I knew our flowers would be nice because they've been in business so long, but all my expectations were exceeded. Most beautiful flowers I've ever seen!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2018

Nov 10, 2018

The girls are the biggest sweethearts! They love what they do and are passionate about it! We had good communication about what vision was, they went above and beyond that! The flowers were breathtaking! Definately would recommend!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018