Roseville, Roseville, CA 95747 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sheri Van Wert Photography

Located in Roseville, California, Sheri Van Wert Photography is a photography service for the Sacramento and Modesto areas, creating unique experiences with couples and capturing moments that will last a lifetime. Photography has been a passion of Sheri’s ever since her grandfather gave her a camera at a very young age; leading to her company's opening in 2007. Today, she takes great joy in creating art that celebrates couples’ love stories. She understands each wedding is unique and loves bringing out the individuality in photographs.

Sheri Van Wert Photography identifies with photojournalistic and traditional photography styles. While Sheri still loves film photography, digital has won her heart, and she now shoots exclusively with her Canon 5D. Couples can receive their high-resolution images in albums, digital files, flush mount, matted prints, prints, and thank you cards. Sheri Van Wert Photography also has liability insurance.

fb5aa88c0dba503f 1224109855071 wedding 74
wedding 86
wedding 100

3 Reviews for Sheri Van Wert Photography

Larry · Married on 03/09/2012

Sheri worked with us to determine what we wanted and delivered that product. She was easy to work with, very professional and pleasant. I would use her again.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Erica · Married on 06/11/2011

Sheri is an amazing photographer! She did such a great job at capturing the candid shots of family and friends at our wedding. She followed all of my requests and went above and beyond when it came to making sure she got all of the pictures I wanted of family members and friends. She also did an incredible job on our wedding album. I have received tons of compliments on our wedding album. I highly recommend Sheri!

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • ObviouslyAnnie

Ann · Married on 09/29/2007

The photographer I had originally booked had to back out last minute (literally, the day OF the wedding!!!) but luckily he sent Sheri in his place. She happily agreed to the terms I had requested with the previous photographer, made it out to Monterey EARLY for the event and was incredibly flexible. She took literally HUNDREDS of photos. She was extremely professional at what she does, I'm a "photo nervous" person but she was so friendly and reassuring when we did our posed shots that I was completely comfortable the entire time. During the ceremony and reception she was basically invisible, I forgot she was even there ...yet her photos were AMAZING!!! I've had several people ask me how many photographers actually captured our special day and they never believe me when I tell them one! And I was amazed to recieve duplicates of my family members' cameras' photos (hundreds of them!!) and only see Sheri in the background of two shots: She was incredibly good at not being intrusive AT ALL!! I give her my highest recommendation. You would be stupid to have such an incredibly important event photographed by anyone other than Sheri Van Wert herself.

Sent on 08/28/2008

Sheri Van Wert Photography's reply:

Ann,
    Thank you for such a wonderful review!
    I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
    It is very touching to read your appreciation for my role in making your day special.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sheri Van Wert Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sheri Van Wert Photography 1
    Wedding Packages a-la-carte
    Looking for freedom in booking a photography package for your wedding day? Sheri Van Wert Photography offers a-la-carte wedding packages. Pick from a variety of prints and products to create a package tailored to your needs.

• Roseville Roseville, CA, 95747 See on map