Peoria, AZ 85381 Map · Phone number

About Shelly Love Photography

Shelly Love Photography provides fashionable, photojournalistic wedding photography to couples throughout Arizona. We are also available for travel worldwide. If you are looking for a photographer who can capture your special moments with style, look no further!

From bridal shoots that look like fashion spreads to unobtrustive wedding photojournalism to over the top trash-the-dress sessions, we're the complete photographer for the fashionable bride!

We take the time to get to know each and every couple before the wedding day - when you feel like your wedding photographer is your friend, you're more comfortable and it shows in your images! We want to know your style and personality so we can best capture the special moments on your wedding day.

With Shelly Love Photography, you won't have to worry about your photographer being in the way or distrupting your ceremony or reception - we blend in with your friends and family and capture special moments as they happen. We'll use our creative eyes to make sure that your wedding photographs are unique, personal, stylish treasures you'll reflect on for a lifetime!

Check out our website for our work, specials, and other info. Email or call to set up a free no-obligation consultation - we can't wait to get to know you!

DSC6181
c15b3e8fbc18a7df 1224562148116 DSC1610x
 DSC5998

14 Reviews for Shelly Love Photography

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2012

Shelly Love Photography is awesome! We met at the Bridal show and I knew immediately that I wanted her to be our photographer. Her pictures are so creative and fun! Shelly took photos at our engagement party and our wedding. The pictures are beautiful and take you right back into the moment. I will treasure the photos forever!! Thank you Shelly Love!!

Sent on 03/07/2013
  • User2212021 · 2+ years ago

I have worked with Shelly & her amazing team for other weddings that we have done together and knew that they were very professional and easy to work with. I am so happy that I picked Shelly Love Photography to capture my wedding! The shots that I have been able to see so far are so fabulous!!! She is able to capture some really unique and different looks which I love! Our wedding ran a little late so some of the shots were with the sun almost fully set and she is still able to capture some amazing and creative looks! She is great!!!! Looking forward to seeing her blog!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Heather · Married on 10/05/2012

Shelly Love was amazing! She captured our day in stunning photographs we are going to love forever.

Sent on 12/11/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Shelly Love Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Makeup By Jen B
    Makeup By Jen B Wedding Hair & Makeup

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER! I would highly recommend Shelly Photography! She produces beautiful images that are rich with color and full of life; you can just feel the energy lift off her photos! I had the opportunity to work with her on a photo shoot at Encanterra Country Club and I have to say that those photos are my favorite photos in my wedding portfolio! You will not be disappointed with her work and will be so glad you made her a part of your special day!

• Peoria, 85381 See on map