315 Hibiscus St. Apt. 3, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1

About Shellshot Visuals

Shellshot Visuals is a premier wedding media service located in West Palm Beach, Florida specializing in both photography and videography. Their team of talented shooters has worked on over 75 weddings and has traveled around the world to capture a couple’s big day. Shellshot Visuals has the knowledge and experience needed to shoot in any lighting or condition. They tell a couple's story with high-resolution images and high-definition videos. Shelby Henry, the owner and head creative, has worked with a number of celebrities, including Jason Derulo, Tory Lanez, G-Eazy, and has also worked with brands such as Sephora and O’Neill. Shelby and her team of professionals provide couples with romantic, warm, crisp, and vibrant photos, as well as with quality videos. Everything from the floral arrangements to the details on the wedding dress will be captured for couples to look back on for years to come.

Shelby’s services include two expert shooters, high-resolution images, an engagement shoot, a highlight film, and more. She is skilled in natural photography and uses natural lighting to enhance a couple’s features and venue. Other services include:

• Additional hours

Shellshot Visuals 7
  • Dominique

Dominique · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Unforgetable experience!

Shelby is beyond talented! She shot my surprise engagement! She genuinely loves and cares about her work. We were limited on time before the sunset & she got all the shots in with time to spare! The pictures were absolutely breathtaking and has made my special day unforgettable. I can’t wait to book her for my wedding this upcoming year!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Shellshot Visuals 18
    Shellshot Visuals 19
  • Michael

Michael Magee · Getting married on 12/22/2019

Shelby turned our moment into a memory that will last a lifetime!

Shelby was an excellent photographer to work with. She answered all the questions I had about the process leading up to the proposal and made everything seamless. Her artistry and vision captured this once-in-a-lifetime moment into something we will cherish forever. The pictures were edited quickly and in the length of time she told us to expect, and she also included a video which was a wonderful surprise. Shelby is a great photographer and even better person and we highly recommend having her capture your special moment or event.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Dayonara

Dayonara Link · Married on 08/18/2019

Worth every penny!

I found Shelby on twitter through my cousin's friend and I was drawn to her work. I was nervous to work with someone that I wouldn't meet until the day of my wedding but Shelby kept continuous communication with me throughout the months leading up. When we met, she was outgoing, bubbly, and determined. She delegated the family portraits with ease, worked well with my videographers and DJ, and made sure that I was happy despite the rainy day. A few days later I received teaser photos and was so anxious to get the rest. The teasers alone left me speechless. A month later I received the full set of photos and they are stunning. Absolutely amazing. My husband and I are so thankful we picked Shelby. She exceeded our expectations and gave us wonderful images that we'll cherish forever.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Award

Shellshot Visuals FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shellshot Visuals 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 315 Hibiscus St. Apt. 3 West Palm Beach, Florida, 33401 See on map
    317-696-3193 (Phone number)
    (508) 801-2434 (Other Phone Number)