Howell, Howell, MI 48843 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Shelbi Moore

Shelbi Moore is a wedding and event planner in Howell, Michigan that serves the Detroit, Flint and Saginaw Bay areas. This dedicated and enthusiastic planner collaborates with clients for an enjoyable process and celebration. In addition to more traditional wedding events, she can assist in planning destination weddings and honeymoons.

Services
Planning and coordination of rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions is available with Shelbi Moore. She is familiar with planning several styles of ceremonies and receptions, from civil ceremonies and elopements to religious, non-religious, eco-friendly and more. Other available services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Shelbi Moore offers planning services for other events and vacations, in addition to weddings. She also provides her expertise for styling photo shoots and helping businesses develop a social media strategy.

• Festoons and Flourishes
Menu chart
Menu chart
20150614floralinspirationstylizedshoot031

5 Reviews for Shelbi Moore

I originally was not going to hire a coordinator for my wedding day but it was the best decision I made for our day! And the first tip I give to future brides. Shelbi was amazing from the first meet-up through the whole process. Her friendly demeanor makes you instantly feel comfortable around her. She was open & flexible to all my wedding ideas & showed a level of excitement that made me even more excited for our day. It was super helpful to meet up with Shelbi at our venue a couple months prior. When she arrived for the wedding, she was prepared, organized & ready to make sure our day ran smoothly! She had some tough "hiccups" to handle & worked everything out quickly. I would recommend her to any bride or groom that is looking for a relaxing day to celebrate with their family & friends (who isn't??)

Sent on 07/11/2016

Leslie · Married on 05/21/2016

Very happy with Shelbi! Used her for day-of wedding coordination. Made my day extremely stress free and I didn't have to worry about a thing on my big day. Shelbi was there to make sure everything ran smoothly and I can honestly say that my wedding went off 100%, without a hitch!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Katelyn · Married on 02/20/2016

For anyone looking for a wedding planner, LOOK NO FURTHER! Shelbi was a blessing to us. Every aspect, from the planning process to the wedding day, was flawless because of her passion, organization, and professionalism. Shelbi was referred to me by a dear friend. I had not met Shelbi prior to contacting her to be our wedding planner. We first spoke over Facetime, and since our first meeting I knew she was the perfect fit for me.

During the planning process: Shelbi was there whenever I needed her with budget information, vendor references, or any other questions I had about wedding flow and what all we need for that day. (P.S. There are a ton of things you do not even think about!) She provided excel spreadsheets and packets for me to fill out during planning. Because she was in Michigan and I was in Mississippi, she was unable to attend every meeting with prospective vendors with me, but her packet provided me with questions and she always prepared me with information prior to the meeting. SHE EVEN FLEW DOWN TO TOUR THE RECEPTION VENUE WITH ME. She is very organized and kept this procrastinator on track!

Wedding Weekend: Shelbi was available for both the rehearsal and the wedding day. She stayed late to help me set up the room for the wedding day. She ironed tablecloths, moved chairs and tables, helped with flowers, and assisted all of my vendors. She was very professional and made the day go off without a hitch. Our venue was used for both the ceremony and the reception, which involved a room change. She controlled it all and made the process very simple and easy. All of my vendors, from DJ to photographer, mentioned to me how much they enjoyed her and working with her during the wedding.

SHE WAS AMAZING. She is passionate about planning weddings and truly invests herself in you, your ideas, and one of the most important days of your life. She treats it as her own and it shows through her work.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Shelbi Moore Pricing

Shelbi Moore Price Rates

Shelbi Moore FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Michigan Wedding Ceremonies
    Michigan Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

If a beautiful, smooth, concern-free wedding is what you are looking for, Shelbi Britton Events is perfect for you! Shelbi has a special way about her that only someone who has met her can understand. She is more than professional and kind. She is Michigan's very own southern belle with taste and creativity that will leave you breathless!

• Spencer Studios
    Spencer Studios Wedding Photographers

Shelbi Britton Events is exactly who you need to plan your wedding, party, or vacation. She is wonderful at learning about you and what you are looking for, and then finding the best vendors to create a wonderful team for you! She truly cares about the needs of everyone she works with, and will do everything in her power to make your day or vacation exactly what you'd imagined it. Also, she is a total sweetheart who is wonderful to be around.

• Art In Bloom Studio
    Art In Bloom Studio Wedding Florists

Shelbi Britton contacted me about designing floral arrangements for a styled shoot she was planning at a local vineyard/orchard and I jumped at the chance! Shelbi was incredibly organized and a complete pleasure to work with. I look forward to joining her on future projects.

• Howell Howell, MI, 48843 See on map