Sheen Planning & Design

Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89031 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Sheen Planning & Design

Sheen Planning & Design LLC is a planning and design company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sheena Pena, the owner, event planner, and designer, specializes in weddings and special events. Ever since entering the wedding industry in 2012, she has dedicated herself to providing personalized service to couples throughout Las Vegas, Henderson, and the surrounding areas.

Experience
Sheena spent her early career as an assistant wedding consultant, right after she completed her studies in wedding design and coordination at The International School of Hospitality. She also worked as a Sales and Catering Manager for PGA Tour at TPC Summerlin, where she planned multiple events, including weddings, corporate meetings, company parties, social events, and more.

Sheen Planning & Design LLC caters to various events, such as ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Sheena offers packages that include day-of coordination, full wedding or event planning, mini party planning, and designing. This company's services include:

• Budget assistance

Sheen Planning & Design 2
Sheen Planning & Design 3
Sheen Planning & Design 4

Melissa · Getting married on 06/03/2019

Sheena, was very accommodating and also put me at ease with planning my wedding. She definitely knows her information and was able to show me venues/venders/services that fit my needs, and what I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl. I definitely feel comfortable working with Sheena, and I feel great continuing to work with her with my upcoming wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Amy · Married on 03/13/2018

I highly recommend Sheen Planning. Sheena is very professional, friendly, quick to respond, and open to all ideas. It was such a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Alyssa · Married on 07/01/2017

Sheena went above and beyond! I had my wedding at the Wynn in Las Vegas, yet I lived in Chicago. You can imagine the amount of stress that a bride would have when trying to plan a wedding from across the country! I shopped around for various planners and when I met Sheena, I knew right away that she had to be my planner. She was really easy to talk to and was so friendly and nice. Thanks to her, I did not have to endure the stress that wedding planning causes. She was available whenever I needed her. She responded to my emails and phone calls almost immediately. She was attentive to my needs and was so very organized. She made sure that my entire day ran smoothly.

I really wanted peonies in my bouquet, but they were unavailable for my wedding date since they were not in season during that time. And they would cost more to get them, yet somehow she found a way to get peonies in my bouquet! She literally made my day, the best day ever! We worked together on what I visioned for the design of the tables and the flowers. She sent me her design ideas and they were absolutely gorgeous. She really understood what I wanted. I highly recommend her for all your wedding needs!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Sheen Planning & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada, 89104 See on map