4318 Walnut St, Grand Forks, ND 58201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About She Said Yes Wedding Video

I'm Robert and I LOVE helping tell stories. The satisfaction of finding *just* the right song to bring out the emotions of a given moment in someone's wedding highlights, and the reactions of the people whose story I'm helping tell, is, to me, priceless.

Since 2010 I've filmed over 80 weddings. The combination of family, friends, special moments, and pure emotion make them ideal for me.

I believe in providing couples with both highlights and a video of their entire ceremony (and speeches, and 1st dance). This gives you the option to watch or not watch what is important to you, rather than me deciding for you.

Its also important to me, and hopefully you, that you actually hear the day. That's why all my videos feature the wedding vows, easily heard. I also use large zoom lenses so I don't have to crowd you through out the day.

Follow She Said Yes Wedding Video on

img0275

• Videos 3

6 Reviews for She Said Yes Wedding Video

Merissa · Married on 09/23/2017

If I could recommend one thing to every couple getting married, it's HIRE A VIDEOGRAPHER, more specifically, HIRE ROBERT! He was a blast to have along for our wedding day and captured our big day so perfectly, there is no way to describe how much I appreciate what he has put together for us.

Sent on 10/11/2017

miko · Married on 09/02/2017

Robert exceeded our expectations, the video and all the footage he was able to put together for us is something we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you so much Robert!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Brooke · Married on 07/22/2017

After watching Robert shoot a few different weddings of friends I knew I wanted him at our wedding! He is so creative and works incredibly hard (even if it's extremely hot outside...) the sneak peak was beautiful and I can't wait to see the final products!! I would highly recommend him to ANYONE! Thank you for everything ??

Sent on 08/04/2017

Award

She Said Yes Wedding Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• 4318 Walnut St Grand Forks, 58201 See on map
    (701) 335-6008 (Phone number)