She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal

Chillicothe, OH View map

Our trendy bridal and formal boutique will provide you with the latest fashions for bridal, bridal parties, homecoming, prom, flower girl, children's pageant wear, Mother of the Bride or Groom, tuxedo rentals, other special occasions and accessories for all. Our main focus and attention will be on you, our customer, to provide you with a personal shopping experience like no other to create positive, lasting memories and the desire to return for your future formal needs.

• Nichol
    Nichol Married on 10/06/2018
    Awesome service and it since I'm introverted...the bubbly personalities put me right at home!
    Brooklyn Married on 12/02/2017
    SHE SAID YES BRIDAL is truly a great place with friendly helpful people. This was the first stop on our bridal party getaway, and to my surprise ended up being the only stop! Cindy was amazing and showed me selections based on my style. I fell in love with a dress, and to my surprise it was under my budget! I not only got my dress, but all of my accessories as well. I absolutely felt like a stunning bride on my wedding day thanks to this amazing place:)
  • User2753604 2+ years ago
    Andrea has made my search for my wedding dress such a wonderful experience! I came in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted but in the end it was the dress she chose that was for me! It's unique, one of a kind and truly makes me feel beautiful. She was there from when I picked out my dress to when I tried it on when it came in. She has made this experience flow with such ease and I would recommend her to anyone!

20 Executive Center Drive, Suite A Chillicothe, OH, 45601

Vary by season, please visit our website for the most updated business hours. ssybridal.com
Location of (She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding