Richmond, VA 23221 Map · Phone number

About She Design Co.

My guess is that you are here looking for something unique. Those invites on Minted aren't really cutting it and you dream of something more you---more personal. You have come to the right place!

I am Jordan and this is She Design Co.

Here you will find designs you have never seen before nor will see again. Yes, I do each suite completely custom! Why? Because your love story is one of a kind. And so are you.

I am on a mission to celebrate your love through paper. Frustrated by the cookie-cutter wedding EVERYTHING--I decided as a bride to create my own invitations for my wedding.

I was lost in a sea of too many options that didn't fit me, so I get where you are!

I love working with couples who want to go against the grain, who like to take risks for the sake of their true love story being put on display! What better way to start that than with an amazingly YOU invitation suite.

You tell me what you like, what your day will be like, your vision, and we partner together to create something to match your day flawlessly! This is a team effort so if you are interested in getting on board with me in this mission, reach out! Let's do it. I can't wait to dream with you and make your stationery and calligraphy so awesomely uniquely, you.

Follow She Design Co. on

blog images from ty katey s wedding 6 10 17 the tu
f2b78320528404cd shelogofinal
ek2b9832

She Design Co. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 400