76 birch street, Clinton, MA 01510 Map · Phone number

About Shay’s Divine Hair Designs

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs is a wedding hair styling company based in Clinton, Massachusetts. Owner and lead stylist Shaylin is a professional licensed hair stylist and has been for more than 10 years. About five years into her career, Shaylin found a true passion in special event hair design, and has been working hard to make her clients look and feel their best ever since. She believes that everyone should feel relaxed and comfortable during such a special event, so she is happy to travel to the location of your choice.

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs feels that everyone she works with deserves to have the look they dreamed of, so she encourages them to book consultations and trials ahead of time. This helps the stylist and client ensure that they are on the same page. On the day of the wedding, Shaylin can travel to your venue or the location of your wedding preparations to complete your hair services. Clients can choose to have blowouts or updos that reflect their personal style and taste. Contracts are also involved after your trial if you choose to have shaylin as your stylist for your wedding for yours and shaylin’s protection. Being in the industry for 10 years Shaylin knows of other vendors such as makeup artists and photographers. If you need refferals she can give you those as well!

2491697307947368448 n 51 1035131

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs 7
  • Madison

Madison · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Wedding hair trial

I truly cannot express how great Shay is! I have been looking for someone to do my hair for my wedding and I was nervous I wasn’t going to find someone who could do what I wanted. After Shay did my hair trial I have absolutely no reason to be worried! She listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond to make me look perfect! It was like she was reading my mind and we were on the same page. She even added small touches I had no idea I wanted until after I saw them which proved how amazing she is at what she does. The updo held all day and night! I am so excited to work with her for my big day!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs's reply:

I am so happy I could achieve what you were looking for Madison! It is going to be such a fun day and you are going to be a beautiful bride!

Shahar · Getting married on 07/20/2019

So responsive and fun!

I got married about three weeks ago and I could not have been happier with Shaylin as my hair stylist! I wanted to be a super relaxed bride but part of what ended up happening is that I discovered I didn’t know what I wanted! I changed my hairstyle three times and Shaylin took them in stride. She was so, so supportive and encouraging and made me and the rest of the girls feel so beautiful and comfortable. I have found a hairstylist for life. Shaylin is incredibly talented and always open to playing around with your ideas and any time I wanted to make a small change, she was so open to it and acted right away! I have a lot of hair and she made it up so elegantly. You will not go wrong with having her be part of your big day.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Shay’s Divine Hair Designs 12
    Shay’s Divine Hair Designs 13
    Shay’s Divine Hair Designs 14

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Shahar! I loved every minute of being a part of your day and making everyone feel and look beautiful! I’m so glad you had an amazing memorable day and the pictures are so breathtaking! ❤️ Keep in touch!
  • Jackie

Jackie Lyon · Married on 06/22/2019

Shaylin is amazing!

Shaylin did my hair a few weeks ago for a gala and did an amazing job! She is SO creative. I gave her a few general ideas of what I like and she was able to pull it all together into something perfect. I got so many compliments on my hair. I definitely recommend working with her. I immediately wanted to book her for my wedding coming up this June. She is the sweetest person and she'll make you look amazing :)

Sent on 01/11/2019

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs's reply:

You are so sweet Jackie, I’m really happy that I get to work with you for the future! You’re going to look gorgeous on your wedding day and I’m so glad I get to be the one to help with part of that!

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 76 birch street Clinton, MA, 01510 See on map