76 birch street, Clinton, MA 01510 Map · Phone number

About Shay’s Divine Hair Designs

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs is a wedding hair styling company based in Clinton, Massachusetts. Owner and lead stylist Shaylin is a professional licensed hair stylist and has been for more than 10 years. About five years into her career, Shaylin found a true passion in special event hair design, and has been working hard to make her clients look and feel their best ever since. She believes that everyone should feel relaxed and comfortable during such a special event, so she is happy to travel to the location of your choice.

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs feels that everyone she works with deserves to have the look they dreamed of, so she encourages them to book consultations and trials ahead of time. This helps the stylist and client ensure that they are on the same page. On the day of the wedding, Shaylin can travel to your venue or the location of your wedding preparations to complete your hair services. Clients can choose to have blowouts or updos that reflect their personal style and taste. Contracts are also involved after your trial if you choose to have shaylin as your stylist for your wedding for yours and shaylin’s protection. Being in the industry for 10 years Shaylin knows of other vendors such as makeup artists and photographers. If you need refferals she can give you those as well!

• lu lu beauty co
2491697307947368448 n 51 1035131

14 Reviews for Shay’s Divine Hair Designs

Ariel · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing hairstylist

Shay did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding and my bridal shower! She made me look/feel like a princess! And my bridesmaids hair looked amazing and beautiful!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Ariel! You looks so beautiful as well as your girls! I loved doing the hair for your winter wonderland wedding ❤️
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding hair trial

I truly cannot express how great Shay is! I have been looking for someone to do my hair for my wedding and I was nervous I wasn’t going to find someone who could do what I wanted. After Shay did my hair trial I have absolutely no reason to be worried! She listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond to make me look perfect! It was like she was reading my mind and we were on the same page. She even added small touches I had no idea I wanted until after I saw them which proved how amazing she is at what she does. The updo held all day and night! I am so excited to work with her for my big day!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs's reply:

I am so happy I could achieve what you were looking for Madison! It is going to be such a fun day and you are going to be a beautiful bride!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/06/2019

The Best!!

I hired Shay to provide hair services for myself, my mother, and my mother-in-law for my wedding. I could not be more thrilled with the results! She made me feel absolutely beautiful and I could not be more thankful. I had four hair trials before Shay and none of them compared to her work. I cannot recommend Shay more!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! I loved being part of your day and helping out with making you 3 look stunning! Your words are so kind and I’m so glad it was everything you wanted! Congratulations again and lots of love and happiness to you!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Shay’s Divine Hair Designs FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• 76 birch street Clinton, MA, 01510 See on map
    Location of (Shay’s Divine Hair Designs)