Shayla Elise Hair and Makeup

Nora Salon 5670 38th Ave s, Fargo, ND 58104 Map · Phone number

• Heather AnnZ Salon (inside The Source Salon and Beauty Supply)
  • Blonde Ambition
  • Faces By Lizzie
  • Beauté by heidirenée

3 Reviews for Shayla Elise Hair and Makeup

1 User photo

Abbey · Married on 12/08/2017

Shayla was Awesome! She was very flexible and did an amazing job. My hair and makeup stayed all day and night!

Sent on 01/24/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

In the years that I have been going to Shayla I have never once been disappointed. From colors to cuts, to makeup and hair for our engagement pictures - she is the only person in the FM area that I trust. I cannot WAIT for her to do my wedding and make me feel beautiful on one of the most important days of my life!

Sent on 03/08/2016

I am so glad that I booked hair and makeup with Shayla! I had initially booked with someone in the small town that I was getting married in, but I worried that things wouldn't turn out the way I wanted them to. I had seen Shayla's work, and I knew I couldn't pass it up! I sent her a few messages and she promptly replied with answers to my questions and details about the services that she offered. I was worried that my bridesmaids and I would have to travel to Fargo, but Shayla came to us (very reasonable travel fee) which was super convenient! She was very professional (calm tone of voice, organized, never rushed) while doing hair and makeup the day of the wedding, which helped with the nerves everyone was facing. I told Shayla that I wanted very natural looking makeup (she airbrushes--which I love), and she made the suggestion of putting on lashes. I wasn't so sure about them initially, but after seeing them and viewing wedding photos, I am glad that she did suggest them! They added just the right touch! Shayla was flexible when I asked if she would do a few more people's hair on the spot--she snuck in 3 more of my family members and they were so pleased! It was such a treat to have Shayla be a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 02/07/2016

• Nora Salon, 5670 38th Ave s Fargo, 58104 See on map
    Location of (Shayla Elise Hair and Makeup)