110 West Main St, Mountain City, TN 37683 Map · Phone number

About ShayBrey Floral Design and Consultants

Shay Brey is the most distinctive floral design studio in Northeast Tennessee, as well as

North Carolina High Country. Brenda Church has a passion for floral as well as complete wedding design and consultations. Brenda exudes old world southern charm, and her 20 years

of experience is reflected in her charming bridal consultation salon and retail shop

Her specialties include but not limited to: custom floral designs for weddings, holidays and special events. Our customer base includes Abingdon, Va, Boone, N.C. and surrounding areas.

Destination weddings are her most requested wedding venue!

20090705070409002
homepag
floral desig
20090705070409002
homepag
floral desig

3 Reviews for ShayBrey Floral Design and Consultants

Vanessa · Married on 05/27/2017

Brenda was fantastic to work with. She spend plenty of time with us to help answer questions while we were planning, and did a great job of offering us flexibility and options that worked for our budget and vision. She was also able to incorporate non-floral elements I wanted into the bridal bouquet and groom's bout, that made our flowers feel even more personal and special. We opted for onsite delivery and setup from ShayBrey as well, and could not have been more pleased with the result. Brenda had the perfect eye for what we wanted, and executed our requests beautifully, including decorating a few signs, a mantlepiece, and a ceremony arbor. It was wonderful not having to worry about decorating on our special day, and the flowers were gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Liz · Married on 08/16/2014

Brenda was AMAZING! I don't have the first clue about decorating and I gave her very vague information about what I wanted. Everything was absolutely gorgeous. The flowers and decorations were beyond what I could have expected, and truly represented the vision we had for our wedding. Brenda's attention to detail is astounding, and I can promise you that no corner will go overlooked. She worked her butt off and it is obvious that this is her passion.
    Couldn't have imagined a more perfect set up.

Sent on 08/26/2014

This florist went ABOVE & BEYOND to provide the wedding of my dreams. She showed up HOURS before the wedding to decorate with her custom floral arrangements. She decorated my casibo just from her imaginative thoughts and EVERYTHING was PERFECT. I only had to point her in the right direction and she ran with it all. I could not complain about anything she provided for my wedding from her ability to respond in a timely manner to her dedication to the event.

Sent on 10/19/2012