Shawna Meadors Photography

4 Reviews for Shawna Meadors Photography

• Angela

Angela · Married on 01/25/2019

Shawna is a sweetheart!

Shawna is seriously such a sweetheart. Her prices are very fair for the amazing work that she does. She was very communicative with us during the entire process & helped us make our timeline & do some of the smaller things way earlier than she normally does, simply because I like to get things done and it made me feel better to have those things checked off. We had our engagement session with her 6 months before our wedding and even though we had to reschedule twice due to rain and she had to drive hours to get to us, she did it and was so happy to do it. You can tell she really loves her job. She gave us almost double the amount of photos we had in the contract for our engagement session & had them done in less time than she had promised...and they’re gorgeous! She’s really easy to feel comfortable in front of, which was a big deal for me because I was so nervous. We had so many people comment how much they really enjoyed working with her and how awesome she was our entire wedding day. Her second shooter, Christian, was also awesome. He was funny & super down to earth, which the groomsmen and my now husband really enjoyed. He worked really well with Shawna. Both Shawna & Christian worked really well with our videographers, Tru Color Productions, to make sure they got everything they all needed!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Alessandra · Married on 01/17/2019

Best choice!

Shawna is the sweetest person to work with. She made us feel super comfortable during the engagement shoot and the wedding. The pictures are beyond amazing. Such beautiful work!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Jashira B · Married on 09/29/2018

I can’t say enough!!

Do yourself a favor and hire Shawna! Not only would you get THE MOST amazing pictures ever!! But she will make you feel confortable the whole time! She was amazing with my family even with the language barrier and made sure I got all the pictures I wanted! My friends loved her, sweetest person EVER! And people have not stopped talking about our pictures! STOP LOOKING AROUND AND CALL HER!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

• Springhill See on map
    Location of (Shawna Meadors Photography)