McDonough, GA 30253 Map · Phone number

About Shawna Herring Photography

Nationally published, Award Winning Member of the Wedding Photojournalist Assosication. I am created in the image of my Creator, and in light of that, I have the need to create. Photography is the outlet in which my creativity is released. Thank you for stopping by, let my images speak for themselves.

Leslie's review: This was one of my favorite parts of planning and getting everything together for the wedding. Shawna is so laid back that you forget to feel awkward in front of the camera. She has a unique eye for little details that really make the photos beautiful. She is fun to work with and will go above and beyond to make sure that you have a beautiful set of photos after the wedding. One thing that was imprtant to me was to have realistic photos, not the cookie cutter photos where everyone is posed. Shawna really has a way of blending into the group and capturing shots of things as they happen.

wevad 42

Shawna Herring Photography 5
Shawna Herring Photography 6
Shawna Herring Photography 7

Diane · Married on 07/04/2014

Shawna was simply amazing. Our photos are beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • Shola and Joy

Shola and Joy · Married on 07/14/2012

We. Love. Shawna…And so did our guests. Like many other couples, it was important to us that our special day was captured in such a way that we, our kids, and our grandkids would be able to revisit those memories for years and years to come. Shawna Herring Photography came highly recommended by our fabulous wedding planner and we never looked back. After our Engagement pictures turned out to be so stunning, we could not wait to see the pictures from the wedding weekend. We were not disappointed! The unique poses and sheer quality were outstanding! She’s good. REALLY good. She’s not cheap, but she was willing to work with us. We were only able to afford her after we got a wedding planner referral discount :) … but hey you pay for what you get: superior quality and service. And we do not regret our decision.

Shawna photographed our Nigerian Engagement Ceremony the night before the wedding as well as the wedding day. She totally immersed herself in the entire wedding weekend…she stayed until midnight on both nights! We were all very comfortable around her and our bridal party and guests commented on the fact that it seemed like she had known us for ages. And it appeared that she was having more fun than even we were! Plus her innovative ideas added another level of “classiness” to the wedding! Once Shawna is on board, she makes it a point to deliver exceptional service, even if it means going above and beyond. Overall, we can say that Shawna Herring Photography is a worthwhile investment and we highly recommend her. Period. Thanks Shawna!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 12/18/2011

Shawna was a dream! I chose her based on pictures of a friends engagement session that I liked. And I was not disappointed! In fact, she exceeded all my expectations. She was great to work with, easy-going, flexible, and fun. I seriously felt like I had a new friend after working with her. She has a wonderful vision, but encouraged me to explore my own ideas as well. She also worked a photo booth into our reception, which I really wanted. And those pictures were hilarious!! When I have children, I will definitely be calling her again to take the baby and family photos. In fact, I'm so looking forward to working with her again, I wish there was another event sooner!

Sent on 01/09/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Lucky Paperie
    Lucky Paperie Wedding Invitations

Shawna is an incredibly passionate and talented photographer. Her creative vision and eye for beauty are unmatched. She is a true joy to be around and her warm smile is absolutely infectious!

• McDonough, 30253 See on map