PO Box 66 329 Main St., Richmondville, NY 12149 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Shaw Video Productions

SHAW VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
shawvideo@nycap.rr.com 518.294.3265

Hello. My name is Dennis Shaw. As a Video Producer, Editor, and Videographer, I have been providing professional video services since 1982. I produce Wedding and Event videos, Historical Documentaries, video's for Corporate Events, Sports Recruitment Video's, Educational, Training, and Promotional Video's, TV Commercials as well as coverage of live performances, conventions and meetings.

Please feel free to take a look at some samples at: http://shawvideoproductions.zenfolio.com/weddinghightlightvideos

and https://vimeo.com/shawvideoproductions/videos

For more information on SHAW VIDEO PRODUCTIONS, please visit my website: shawvideoproductions.com

External Links

Follow Shaw Video Productions on

screenshot201408
screenshot201408
  • Videos 8

37 Reviews for Shaw Video Productions

Ciera · Married on 09/29/2017

The best thing I did was hire a videographer and I am beyond happy with Dennis. I did not meet him until the actual wedding day due to distance but he came exactly on time and got right into shooting the day. He was great at getting all the important moments and got all the shots I wanted. He was amazing and great and got along with all the guests. I received the videos within 3 weeks of the wedding and they could not have been more perfect! I am so happy I can relive this day over and over again. Dennis was amazing and is super talented I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Dennis was great to work with and very responsive leading up to our wedding day. He really put together a wonderful video for us to remember our day- The quality of the video and the editing was great. He was unobtrusive throughout the ceremony and reception, but still captured the important aspects of the day beautifully. Definitely recommend Dennis!

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 12/03/2016

Dennis was amazing and his price was right! We got our short clip wedding video back within days and had our full video back within weeks! It was amazing and something we will cherish forever! We are very happy we decided to do a video and so glad we went with Shaw Video!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Shaw Video Productions Pricing

Shaw Video Productions Price Rates

• Intra-State Entertainment
    Intra-State Entertainment Wedding DJs

Dennis is a true professional! Not only have I worked with him during numerous weddings over the years I also used him for my own wedding in 2001! He stays current with today's technology. He's an absolute pro at his job and you will be making a marvelous decision if you include him as part of your wedding plans!

• Music Man Entertainment
    Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Love this guy! Dennis is such a Great Guy & Awesome Videographer! You will not even know he is filming you and your guests. He captures and documents your Wedding Day without being obtrusive. He has filmed many video's for me and is just an all around PRO!! Book him today!!

• PO Box 66, 329 Main St. Richmondville, 12149 See on map
    5182317883 (Other Phone Number)