863 Flat Shoals Rd Se Ste C #326, Conyers, GA 30094 Map · Phone number

About Shavonya Nickole Brilliantly Poised

Heres a little Poised Fact about Shavonya Nickole Brilliantly Poised and our mission to making our clients happy: Regardless of the type of event, we assist with the overall design conception, by taking the time to understand your personality, thoughts, dreams and wishes. It is our wish to infuse your wishes with our expertise to establish an overall theme for your special event. We discuss logistics and build the overall esthetics of your design by bringing in custom event elements to suite your perfect day! We are a Special Event Certified Design Production Company, who specializes in custom event design planning for our clients to relax knowing that every detail is considered. Our custom event elements will enable you to have the Wedding or Special Event you have always envisioned. Shavonya Nickole Brilliantly Poised provides Custom Couture Event Elements planned to the finest detail to suite the clients required style or theme. Our Event Element Closet consist of:

Couture Draping, Ceiling Treatments, Ceremony/Reception Head Table Canopies, Chuppahs, Crystal Backdrops, Custom Couture Linens, Intelligent Lighting, Lounge furniture, and more. We give attention to every detail as we take pride in what we do and love. What we do is bring excitement transforming boring rooms into stunning walls wrap of soft elegant sheer fabric kissed with a taste of extravagant floral design creating the prestigious ambience space to leave a long lasting impression for everyone to enjoy. We take pride in our inventory as it continuously grows to offer the latest and best to our clients with ending results to a stunning event of any kind.. So let's get started! We look forward to working with you on your upcoming event.

Follow Shavonya Nickole Brilliantly Poised on

hall wedding reception

9 Reviews for Shavonya Nickole Brilliantly Poised

Janice · Married on 11/21/2015

WOW!!!!! My husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary. We gave
    2 Posh our ideas as to what we wanted. The theme was Old Hollywood. When we got to our celebration, I was totally surprised to see the quality and it was far more then I had expected. I had never seen anything like this. Everyone could tell that my event was first class. My friends are still talking about it. My overall experience with planning, professionalism, responsiveness, and quality of P 2 Posh was fantastic.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Kenneth · Married on 11/21/2015

Our event was over the tip. It was worth every penny. I highly recommend using P2 Posh for your next event.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Tia · Married on 11/03/2015

P2 Posh Perfection was one of the best, most detailed and professional event planners that I have ever worked with. I live in the Atlanta area, I had a 45th party in Gatlinburg TN, Hollywood themed and I literally did not have to worry about anything! P2 Posh thought of everything from the personalized invitations & decor at dinner, which was at a local restaurant, to the gala at a Mansion type cabin which featured everything I asked for including my popcorn and sweet table. She had it all from the life size Oscar trophy to the Hollywood sign. My guest were all so impressed! P2 Posh will be my first call on all my future events. I definitely recommend P2 Posh for event planning and decor. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Award

Shavonya Nickole Brilliantly Poised FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Delivery, Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Vases

• 863 Flat Shoals Rd Se Ste C #326 Conyers, 30094 See on map
    888-837-6473 (ext1) (Phone number)