848D E. Franklin St., Centerville, OH 45459 Map · Phone number

About ShaTerra Jenkins Makeup Artistry

Dayton Hair and Makeup Artist, ShaTerra Jenkins specializes in on-location beauty services, working exclusively on weddings, engagements, events, boudoir, and high school senior portraits. Traveling throughout the Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky areas, she provides upscale services to cater to the demands of clients that seek an exclusive service experience.

Her goal is to share her passion and talent with clients in order to enable them to achieve their maximum beauty and confidence. Whether its for your wedding day or a girls night out, clients feel entrusted by the professionalism ShaTerra upholds and the creative skill she possesses. Not only does she have the experience but she also has a warm and bubbly personality that immediately puts her brides and prospective clients at ease. Her heart is truly with the brides—which is why she is one of the top makeup artists in central Ohio and surrounding areas. And as a previous bride herself, ShaTerra is able use that advantage to personalize with her bridal clients and provide a soothing effect that just comes naturally.

ShaTerra has been published several times for her makeup work in publications such as Ellements Magazine and Vogue Italia. ShaTerra works with the best products available for professional use to enhance every client’s natural beauty! Contact ShaTerra to book your service today!

• Black-owned
Follow ShaTerra Jenkins Makeup Artistry on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hair and makeup by Jillian

24 Reviews for ShaTerra Jenkins Makeup Artistry

• Ann

Ann · Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful!

Shaterra was amazing! She was extremely flexible, patient, responsive, and understanding. She listened to what I wanted for my wedding makeup and made it that much better! I felt so beautiful on the day, and I felt relaxed and comfortable the entire time she was working with me! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Mr.

Mr. A. · Married on 05/18/2019

Would re-hire her over and over again!

ShaTerra was recommended to me by my wedding planner. After stalking her social media photos and being pleased with the makeup styles she had on there, I interviewed her, loved her personality, and hired her. ShaTerra was extremely accommodating to me during the trail process. At first I wanted a natural look, we scheduled the trial just before my engagement photo shoot, she was busy teaching a class at the time so she actually went out of her way and allowed me to come to her class space where she did my makeup there so I'd look good for my shoot. I then decided I wanted to a more glam look and she was extremely accepting of the changes I wanted to make. She did another trail with my glam look where I met her at her beauty studio. Her studio was clean, elegant, and neat. She is a very soft spoken person, she's extremely sweet, very accepting of criticism (not that I had any) and went above and beyond to accommodate my every need. The day before the wedding, I had to make a last minute change to the getting ready spot and she was happy to make the change- never skipped a beat. On the day of the wedding, she was prompt, supportive, and she did makeup (and supplied hair artist) for all 9 of my bridal party without a hitch. I really loved working with ShaTerra, if I had to do my wedding over again, I would re-hire her over and over again! Thank you so much, ShaTerra, for your superb work, I felt like royalty on my wedding day and it was all thanks to you!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Sana

Sana Z. · Married on 09/01/2018

Hire her now!

My wedding on Labor Day weekend 2018 was a three-day multicultural event. It was a blessing to have ShaTerra and her remarkable team provide the hair and makeup services for my bridal party and myself. To simply state ShaTerra is amazing is an understatement. ShaTerra is professional, thorough, kind, meticulous, and knowledgeable.

ShaTerra begins her services with comprehensive questionnaire asking insightful questions to be completed before your bridal preview, or in my case, bridal previews. The questionnaire asked me about my insecurities regarding makeup and but the overall looks I wanted for myself and the bridal party. On the day of the first bridal preview, ShaTerra remembered my answers, and we talked through how to achieve the looks for the entire wedding. But her meticulousness didn’t end there. ShaTerra wanted to see pictures on how the makeup lasted throughout the evening, and sends a follow-up retrospective email asking things that went well, and what could have been better. She truly wants her clients to be happy.

On our second preview, ShaTerra not only did preview looks for me, but my mother as well. She even offered to do my sister, who accompanied us, even though it was not scheduled. To have someone be that dedicated and generous to her clients was humbling. I felt so lucky and blessed to have found her. ShaTerra handled any surprises we through at her, such as adding additional services in stride, and most importantly she is insanely talented!

ShaTerra accomplished every single look I and my bridal party wanted and then some! She enhanced my best pictures; understood challenges women of color have when it comes to makeup shades and sustainability. Not to mention is quite experienced with Indian culture. She knew how to frame my face to complement the traditional bridal jewelry pieces and dupatta draping (think heavy veil). Not having to explain cultural norms was refreshing. ShaTerra will be my first and only call, if I ever have a need for any of her services again. To any future brides out there, book ShaTerra for your wedding, I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2018

ShaTerra Jenkins Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Mult. Stylists
    Spa
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• Frozen in time events Wedding Planners

Totally sweet & professional. Highly recommend her

• Knox Pro Photography Wedding Photographers

ShaTerra does a great job and is very nice and professional to work with!

• A. Marie Events Wedding Planners

ShaTerra does an awesome job doing makeup and would recommend her to anyone needing their makeup done for any event and not just weddings. She's professional and very talented and offers great sugestions in regards to what colors work best together I would highly recommend her for your wedding or next special event.

• 848D E. Franklin St., Suite 1 Centerville, OH, 45459 See on map
    By appointment only
    Location of (ShaTerra Jenkins Makeup Artistry)