Naples, FL 34113 Map · Phone number

About Shari Bare Photography

Shari Bare Photography specializes in artistic, documentary wedding photography. Shari is a skilled and professionally trained photographer, but what really sets her work apart is her passion for capturing the uniqueness of each of her couples.

Shari will capture the true essence of your special day, by detailing each and every spectacular moment with gorgeous photography and personalized service.

2b4c4d0e9f182009 1211481270277 01 shari bare photo
Dog in wedding, holding garter
Dog in wedding, holding garter
bridal party in Fort Myers, Florida
bridal party in Fort Myers, Florida
Bride and groom on the beach in Islamorada, Florida, near Key Largo in the Florida Keys
bridal bouquet
bridal party opening champagne in the limo
2b4c4d0e9f182009 1211481270277 01 shari bare photo

4 Reviews for Shari Bare Photography

Deborah · Married on 09/15/2007

I've worked with her before she photographed my wedding, so I knew how professional she was before I chose her to shoot my wedding. We did shop around a bit, and she was still the best option. But I was SO glad I chose her. She is very easy to work with, very professional. She knows how to keep everyone at ease while taking photos. Her style is a mix of photojournalism and any formal shots you want to take as well. But she is primarily a photo journalist. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/15/2007

Kelly · Married on 06/03/2007

Shari is amazing to work with and her albums are the best I've seen. Everyone who looks at my album is blown away.

Sent on 11/22/2008

Annabelle · Married on 04/21/2007

I can say nothing but good things about Shari.
    She and her associate Sean were amazingly wonderful and incredibly helpful throughout our engagement/wedding and beyond.
    Shari has a young, fresh, but still classic style that we could not find anywhere else. And she truly loves her brides. She treated me as though we'd known each other for decades, not weeks.
    The photographs she shot were ridiculous (that's a good thing). It was like seeing our wedding from dozens of different perspectives, each unique and beautiful in its own right. She made us look like movie stars, and she found romance in every detail — from our first kiss and first dance, to the flowers and centerpieces.
    Shari and Sean were entirely unobtrusive, as well. I looked at pictures after the wedding and I could not for the life of me figure out how they got certain shots without us even realizing it. All to often, you go to a wedding and see the photographer with his giant camera and fanny-pack sitting there in his cheap tux, right in the middle of the aisle. That is NOT Shari's style. She lays back and somehow just knows what to capture.
    She truly has a gifted eye.
    She even set up her laptop DURING the reception so our guests could peek at what she'd shot earlier in the evening.
    And if I had a question or problem, Shari had the solution.
    I could go on and on about how wonderful Shari is, but you might think I'm crazy. Fortunately, her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 08/01/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Shari Bare Photography FAQ

• Kelly McWilliams Celebrations, Weddings & Parties
    Kelly McWilliams Celebrations, Weddings & Parties Wedding Planners

Shari Bare! She's fabulous, what can I say? When I saw all the incredible images she took at a wedding we did together this past summer I about fell off my chair. She's incredibly friendly and always seems to be looking at the bigger picture to find those images you never would have expected to be so fabulous. Love it!

• Gwendolyn Gleason Eco-Chic Couture
    Gwendolyn Gleason Eco-Chic Couture Wedding Dresses

Shari Bare knows how to capture your special day with unique style and taste. She takes that extra step to make your photos memorable!

• Naples, 34113 See on map
    8664474274 (Other Phone Number)