35 North Madison Street, Carthage, IL 62321 Map Phone number
  • Pricing

About Shannon VanFleet

I started my journey in this field in 2008. I was lucky enough to earn dual credits by attending cosmetology school during the afternoon part of my high school day. I was licensed and working full time by the ripe old age of 18! (Nearly 10 years ago now! 馃槺)

Since then I have earned a small science degree in cosmetology (Not bridal related, but maybe cool to know!) I became a certified bridal specialist by Bridal Beauty of Chicago. My styling work has been featured in American Salon Magazine, Arkansas Bride Magazine, and even Cosmo! I joined the education team for Redken 5th Ave and have worked all over from NYC to LA and have learned so much from the absolute best in the entire industry.

I live in Carthage and work in a local salon three days a week. I travel to Burlington, Quincy, Macomb, Keokuk, Galesburg, and everywhere in between for weddings! I have two other stylists that come with me to make sure you are on to the next task in a timely manor! I am responsive and organized. I do ask all my brides to fill out a simple event form that we can refer back to if any questions arise!

Follow Shannon VanFleet on

66e284035aad8d32 Image 12 28 16 at 1 52 PM
66e284035aad8d32 Image 12 28 16 at 1 52 PM

10 Reviews for Shannon VanFleet

Shannon VanFleet  1
Shannon VanFleet  2

Ketra Russell 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Second to None!

Shannon does absolutely amazing work. From the trial to the day of, you won't be disappointed in Shannon's work. Above and beyond that, shes super friendly, flexible and easy to work with. Choosing her and her team will be one less thing you have to worry about on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • auroralittle

Aurora 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Shannon has been doing my hair for 10+ years, so there was no question who was going to do my hair for my wedding. She is bubbly, bright, professional, and super sweet. I love how Shannon takes your vision and makes it even better than what you could imagine. Our wedding day was an early start and lasted late into the night and my hair stayed the entire time, through the heat and even a motorcycle ride!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Shannon VanFleet  3
    Shannon VanFleet  4

Megan 路 Married on 11/23/2013

We had two stylists for the day of: Shannon and Hannah. Shannon is the head stylist for events and she was very accessible by phone and email. She understood exactly the look I wanted and made it happen at my hair/makeup trial, and it looked even BETTER (if that's possible) on the big day. The salon will come to you with their supplies on your day if you are within a certain mile radius of Carthage. So Shannon and Hannah set up in the bridal room at our venue, Lake Hill Winery, and did hair and makeup for my four attendants, Mom and me as well as the flower girl's hair in about 3 and a half hours. They are both so down-to-earth and receptive to what everyone wanted...the best style was an Adele-esque updo for one of my bridesmaids! I could not stop raving about how much I liked it :)

Sent on 12/03/2013

Award

Shannon VanFleet Pricing

Shannon VanFleet Price Rates

Shannon VanFleet FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 13

• Stark's Studios
    Stark's Studios Wedding Videographers

Shannon is a top notch stylist and has been featured several times by professional compiles such as Redken. If you are in need of a stylist for your wedding day or enahaenent pictures look no further than Shannon VanFleet!

• 35 North Madison Street Carthage, 62321 See on map