PO BOX 3384, Westerville, OH 43086 Map · Phone number

About Shannon Sano Photography, LLC

Photojournalism + Modern Portraiture We provide a blend of photojournalism and modern portraiture that allows couples to relax and enjoy their day, while still getting beautiful casual portraits that are creative, modern, and timeless. Our ultimate priority is to capture your unique personality. Will travel nationally.

Also available for boudoir shoots and pinup parties. For more information about these services, please visit the sister site at www.boudoirbyshannon.com

Follow Shannon Sano Photography, LLC on

f7fe93a1b33d978b 1258482615256 1
a75

12 Reviews for Shannon Sano Photography, LLC

Krista · Married on 10/27/2012

Shannon did both our engagement and wedding photos and I couldnt love them any more! She was so easy to work with and had great ideas that turned out in stunning pictures. We just got our pictures back and I am having such a hard time picking the ones I like there are so many good ones. An awesome photographer for a great value!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Heather · Married on 07/07/2012

Shannon and her Assistant Tessa, photographed our wedding in July. It was one of the hottest days of the year and they were amazing! We set up a photo booth and the pictures from that alone were incredible, hilarious and above all a fantastic way to get photos of all of our guests. All of our guests had a ball!
    Beyond that, they were discreet about capturing moments, yet professional about capturing the important group shots. Not to mention very easy to work with. Our actual wedding pictures are without a doubt beyond incredible. I have gotten more compliments on the photography...Shannon and Tessa made my Country Wedding look like it should belong in a Wedding Blog! They captured so many intimate moments between my husband and I. There are so many amazing shots, I absolutely cannot choose. I would recommend Shannon any day of the week! She is an artist and a professional!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Megan · Married on 07/23/2011

Shannon was fabulous! She was very willing to work with us and incorporate our own ideas and had great ideas of her own. Her photo journalism style was just what we were looking for. It was a great way to catch all those little moments that happen during the day and we had a wonderful time looking at them. The quality of the photos was superb. I would recommend Shannon for both wedding and engagement photos to anyone.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Shannon Sano Photography, LLC FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images

• Columbus Wedding Makeup
    Columbus Wedding Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the privilege to work with Shannon at a photo session. She made things so simple and put everyone at ease. She was quick and very accurate! Great to work with! Hope to have the opportunity again soon.

• Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC
    Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions, LLC Wedding Videographers

LOVE Shanon Sano Photography! Very solid Photographer, stunning pictures and a blast to be around! The type of photographer who others look to for inspiration... XOXO! ~ Blue Skies HD Video & Film Productions www.BlueSkiesHD.com

• PO BOX 3384 Westerville, 43086 See on map