Shannon Roselius Photography

Most Popular Price $2,450
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Shannon Roselius Photography

Hey there friend, congratulations on your engagement! I'm Shannon, a Wedding + Elopement photographer serving joyful brides in Nashville, Tennessee! SR couples don't just get a photographer-- they get a friend, a cheerleader, someone who will laugh and cry along with them on the biggest day of their lives! That's the beauty of working with the sweetest couples and sharing their joyful love stories!!

I specialize in preserving weddings in a timeless fashion, so you can cherish those memories for generations to come. My style is light and clean, with an emphasis on beautiful, glowy light! Couples can relax in front of the camera and know that they will look totally genuine and natural in all of their portraits. All wedding collections come with a copmlimentary engagement session, at the location of your choice. Destination engagements are a blast, too! All couples will have access to my Style Guide Magazine when prepping for their luxury engagement session, so you can guarantee you'll look and feel your best!

I can't wait to work with couples who are truly in love, like you! Send me a note so we can chat more about your big day!

Follow Shannon Roselius Photography on

Shannon Roselius Photography 5
Shannon Roselius Photography 6

Arienne · Getting married on 06/26/2019

Love love love Shannon !

Shannon is absolutely amazing! She made our session very fun and made all of us feel comfortable. She’s very professional and over all a genuine person! Love love love her and her work!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Shannon Roselius Photography 7
    Shannon Roselius Photography 8
    Shannon Roselius Photography 9
    Shannon Roselius Photography 10
    Shannon Roselius Photography 11
    Shannon Roselius Photography 12

Shannon Roselius Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Arienne! You and your beautiful family were such a pleasure to work with. Congratulations on your new little girl! She's beautiful!

Kayla · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful photos and a fun experience

Shannon is such an amazing photographer. She really made my fiance and me feel special. We had a beautiful high end engagement session in historic downtown bisbee. We laughed ao much and everything was just so natural. She really made it effortless. We will cherrish these photos forever!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Shannon Roselius Photography's reply:

Oh Kayla, thank you so much for your kind words! I had such a fun time with you and Justin, and I'm so blessed to have been a part of such a special season in your lives. I wish you both the absolute best, and I can't wait to see what life brings your way! Congratulations girl!

Shannon Roselius Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files