Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir

By appointment only, Charleston, SC 29492 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir

Shannon Michelle is a New York Fashion Week veteran photographer who teaches women how to look amazing on camera. She specializes in boudoir, beauty and posing. After opening her studio in Boston, Shannon is now working with women in the Charleston area as well. For more information and pricing, visit http://www.shannon-michelle.com.

Follow Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir on

Boudoir portrait

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir

Gianna · Married on 09/24/2016

Shannon is simply the best photographer I have ever worked with. She is an expert in her field and it shows in her work. Her boudoir photos show the absolute best of you and your body. She is the best there is!

Doing a boudoir shoot with Shannon is the best thing I did during wedding planning. Shannon is SO friendly, fun, genuine, and professional. She was responsive immediately, explained exactly what the shoot would be like, and made me 100% comfortable from start to finish. My hair and makeup was done in the studio and was flawless. Shannon really took the time to get the best shots, went through all the photos with me and helped me choose which ones for my album. The photos are stunning. The whole shoot was a wonderful and fun experience, I am recommending her to all of my bride friends. It is worth every penny and I can't wait to give my album to my fiancé on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir's reply:

Julie, you're the best! It was such a blast getting to photograph you and I'm so happy with how your photos turned out; they are amazing! I loved every minute of working together and I can't wait to hear how much he loves your album!!

Ashley & Chris · Married on 05/23/2015

I used Shannon for some boudoir pics before the wedding for my fiance. I was so nervous going in. I am a plus size woman and wasn't sure if I would look sexy. Shannon made me look and feel AMAZING! Honestly never felt sexier. My fiance LOVED the pics. Said he was marrying a model. Everyone deserves to feel this awesome about themselves. Thank so much Shannon!!!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir's reply:

Ashley, I'm so thrilled to hear how much Chris loved the photos! You look absolutely amazing and I loved, loved, loved getting to meet you and work with you :) Congratulations again on your engagement. You're going to be a stunning bride!

Award

Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping
  • What items are available? Gift Boxes, Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir 1
    DIY BOUDOIR!!!!!
    Are you shy about taking your clothes off in front of a complete stranger? Are you on a budget and simply can't afford another expense to your wedding by hiring a professional boudoir photographer? Do you just want to have some fun in the comfort of your own home by creating boudoir photos for you or a loved one? DIY_BOUDOIR gives you 10 MUST HAVE TIPS for do it yourself boudoir! Written by the best in the boudoir industry, Shannon Michelle and it's just $29! It is all in layman's terms so it's easy to read and understand. It is geared for the girl at home with just her point and shoot and a prayer! Take a few minutes to download this guide and drastically improve your diy experience! HAVE FUN!!! :) Purchase here: http://www.shannonmichellephotography.com/digivendorpro/index.php See Shannon Michelle's work here: http://www.shannon-michelle.com

• Jaclyn L Photography
    Jaclyn L Photography Wedding Photographers

Shannon is a top notch professional. Not only are her images stunning but she makes you feel comfortable throughout the entire session. She walks you through the entire process and makes sure you look your absolute best in every one of her photos. An experience you must experience!

• Handy & Dallaire Events Inc.
    Handy & Dallaire Events Inc. Wedding Planners

The key to a successful event is contacting the very best vendors; Shannon Michelle is the very best in her field. Her keen eye for style will help you create photos that will last a lifetime and that your friends and family will be talking about for years to come. Her unique and innovative style is like no other photographer that I have ever seen. I would and do recommend Shannon Michelle to anyone of my clients!

• Bumble Bee Landing
    Bumble Bee Landing Wedding Florists

Shannon is among the best photographer i know. I can truely say that i am very impress by her artistic skills. I was totally blowned away by the sexy but yet tasteful photography that Shannon produced for her couture boudoir photography.Not only are the photos beautiful, the album itself is exquisite! Its something that you can cherish for years. If only she would add wedding editorial portrait to her extensive portfolio..I'll be the first to sign up....:) My 10 yrs anniversary is coming ;) You have 5 more years to think about adding this in your portfolio. Needless to say, her work speaks for herself...check out Shannon sexy couture boudoir portfolio at www.shannonmichellephotography.com. I highly recommend her to any brides who are looking for an intimate gift to give for your special someone.

• By appointment only Charleston See on map