Shannon Grant Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)

Shannon Grant Photography was so wonderful to work with for our wedding and engagement photos. Shannon and her crew were so accommodating and got the most amazing shots of everyone! And she even got great pictures of our dog in our engagement photos AND at the wedding (yes our dog was in the wedding). Shannon is super sweet and funny and you can't help but smile when she is behind the camera. She makes you feel very comfortable and really gets to know you and what type of pictures you want of your special day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Keryn, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Shannon is the most amazing photographer out there!!! We choose Shannon after reviewing her impressive portfolio of artistic and natural looking photos (We aren't fans of the old school posed photos). She has the ability to photograph you at the best angles and capture the feeling of the day, through a photograph. Being photographed can sometime be awkward but Shannon made us feel so comfortable during both our engagement shoot and wedding day. She also met with us before our engagement shoot to go over the shot list and the look and feel of what we wanted to capture within our photos. She discussed topics such as theme, important photos, location etc. Also a major plus is she was also very responsive to email and phone. We are very happy with all the photos taken on our Wedding day and would highly recommend Shannon Grant Photography!!!

View Vendor Response

20 Photos

My Photo Album

20 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have the pleasure of knowing Shannon as a creative, enthusiastic and professional photographer. She's always ready to learn and grow, and I'm constantly impressed with how much she improves with every day!

Shannon Grant is such a creative and amazing photographer! She captures photos from all angles and they always come out beautiful! Shannon is known for her combination of romance and fashion in photo shots, which captures the emotion and beauty of all her subjects.

Shannon of Shannon Grant Photography has an incredible eye for capturing the essence of her subjects she is photographing. She is truly passionate about her profession, and is very innovative with her techniques. I have had the pleasure of co creating photo shoots with Shannon and her talent and the end result never cease to amaze me. It is always a pleasure to work with such talent.

I love working with Shannon - she has such a romantic eye and knows how to capture the subtlest and most beautiful moments. She's also really easy to work with, listens to her clients and collaborators, and manages to be both relaxed and businesslike at the same time. If I weren't already married, I'd have hired her for my own wedding in a heartbeat!

Events