Dillsburg, PA 17019 Map · Phone number

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Shannon Confair Photography

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2013

Shannon did an amazing job making my now husband and I feel comfortable shooting on our wedding day. I told Shannon I wanted creative photos - and she delivered! Everyone keeps complimenting our photos and how much they love the clarity and creativity of them. Shannon's photos capture the perfect mixture between timelessness, uniqueness, and romance. She does a wonderful job making sure the bride takes flattering photos - photos that the will make you feel good about yourself looking back on your wedding day. Also, one of my bridesmaids commented on how Shannon never made anyone at the wedding feel like she was interrupting any "moments" by taking pictures - she just ran around and did her thing, and taking candid shots that I will treasure forever! Shannon offers great deals on her packages and she is very willing to work with you and your budget. Thank you Shannon for creating pictures that I am excited to show my future children!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2012

I highly recommend Shannon Confair Photography for any occasion! I had the privilege of working with Shannon, as she was the photographer for our wedding this past September and she did our engagement session in August. She was professional, polite, and made us feel at ease in front of the camera. All staff that Shannon utilized during our sessions was professional as well. Shannon was readily available to meet and discuss any requests/needs we may have had for our big day. I was comforted knowing that such an important event in our lives was being captured by Shannon. The pictures are beautiful and of the highest quality.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Nikki · Married on 07/14/2012

Shannon, we want to thank you so much for being our wedding photographer. You are an amazing person inside and out and it takes a very special person with a special gift to do what you do.

Brides & Grooms: If you are looking for the most amazing, best quality, and also a good time during your engagement session photos, and your wedding photos, then Shannon Confair Photography is the best choice for you. Shannon's prices are very competitive with other local photographers, but even then, you shouldn't put a price on your photos. Shannon is very skilled in what she does. She is very detail oriented and focuses on the little things that can mean SO much to you as a couple. If you are looking for the best, I promise you, Shannon will not let you down.

Again, Shannon, Thank You. You have single handedly caught some of the most intimate moments I've ever had with most of my family and my new extended family. We cannot thank you enough for all that you have done during our wedding adventure with being so flexible when life really got tough for us over the last year. So thank you for listening, for caring, and capturing these moments that we will have for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/11/2012