1320 Main Street, Columbia, SC 29201 Map · Phone number

About Shannon Baker Weddings & Events

Thank you for stopping by our page. For those of you that are new to our site, we are a full-service wedding planning company in Columbia, SC, however we create events in Charlotte, Charleston, Greenville, Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas. Whether you are in South Carolina or Ohio, we can help you create a FABULOUS stress-free event.

Follow Shannon Baker Weddings & Events on

DowJonesTableSettingRevised
DowJonesTableSettingRevised

12 Reviews for Shannon Baker Weddings & Events

Karen · Married on 09/03/2011

Awesome job!!! I was unsure how everything was going to work but it was fabulous and my guests had a wonderful time. Shannon make it happens. Whatever you need she have your vision as well as more. FABULOUS

Sent on 09/12/2011

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2011

When I first sat down with Shannon, I was just going for chair covers. I had always thought that wedding planners were only for platinum weddings and never thought I could afford one for our event. Shannon told me about her different packages and I was sold! I could not have done it without her and my wedding was everything I had dreamed of! I have a very demanding career and she made the planning stress free, especially the week leading up to the wedding. She has a GREAT reputation among the other wedding vendors in the city as well. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Agnes · Married on 08/27/2011

After, trying to coordinate our wedding on my own. My cousin and I decided to locate a wedding planner to assist me with my wedding. After reviewing countless wedding planner website’s, we stumbled across Shannon Baker Wedding and Events. I quickly set up and appointment and she happily agreed to assist with my wedding. Shannon and her team were very polished with a professional approach. Shannon found us a beautiful wedding reception venue and linked me with various wedding vendors. Shannon was there for every step of the wedding process. Shannon took my vision and made it a reality. Shannon is very creative and inspired to create stunning weddings. I truly believe that Shannon goal was to provide a trouble free event that allowed my husband and I enjoy our beautiful wedding, while providing us with a peace of mind. Thank you Shannon, for my fabulous wedding. It was more then I IMAGINED!!!

Sent on 09/12/2011

Award

• Eyebrowjunkie Makeup Artistry
    Eyebrowjunkie Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shannon is done several weddings that i've done makeup for and her eye for design is stunning and so classy! I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding planner!

• Hallman Photography
    Hallman Photography Wedding Photographers

Shannon is always wonderful to work with. I love photographing weddings that Shannon's working on because all the details are just so beautiful!

• Corey Cagle Photography
    Corey Cagle Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer, I have worked with many planners and Shannon is someone I will definitely recommend! Organization, personality, customer service, and creativity are a must for your wedding and she delivers!

• 1320 Main Street Columbia, 29201 See on map
    8037341324 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only