Howell, MI 48843 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Shane Tincu Films

We like to think of the films we produce as Cinematic Documentaries. You have already planned the day, scripted the talent, and decorated the set, our job is to document the day as it unfolds and add a cinematic twist to the final product. In capturing all the major and minor details, we remain as discrete and un-obtrusive as possible.

Follow Shane Tincu Films on

• Videos 10

30 Reviews for Shane Tincu Films

Laura · Married on 05/12/2018

Shane shot our wedding day on May 12th, 2018. I have always been impressed with his work and he was highly recommended by a good friend in the business. Him and his assistant, Steve, were absolutely wonderful to have around! One of my bridesmaids is a wedding video editor, so we purchased the raw footage and she will be doing the editing--he was very accommodating to this and it worked out perfectly! I would HIGHLY recommend Shane Tincu Films to help capture your special day!

Kierra · Married on 06/18/2016

Shane is great! He's worked with us throughout our wedding process to ensure that he has an understanding of what to expect on our wedding day. He has a great personality and is super professional. His work speaks for itself.

Lindsey · Married on 06/27/2015

I can't say enough great things about Shane, his team, and our wedding video. I was apprehensive about getting a videographer because I was afraid it would feel intrusive on our wedding day. Shane put me completely at ease. During the day he captured everything without making us feel like we were "on camera." The result is a beautiful depiction of our day that perfectly captures all the highlights. The weather (a downpour) must have made it challenging, but you would never know it from the final product. It's exactly how I want to remember our wedding day.

I also want to mention that Shane went absolutely above and beyond when a few short months after our wedding, my father passed away. My wonderful planner contacted Shane (unbeknownst to me), and even though our wedding video was not yet finished, he quickly put together a highlight film of my father, complete with our walk down the aisle, our dance, and his speech. It means to much to be able to remember my dad at the wedding, and we were able to share the beautiful highlights with family and friends. More than anything, this gesture demonstrates the wonderful person that Shane is, and the love he puts into his work.

I would not hesitate to recommend Shane; the investment is worth it. It's not an exaggeration to say it was the best investment we made in our wedding.

Shane Tincu Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• TwoFoot Creative
    TwoFoot Creative Wedding Planners

Shane is an amazing wedding videographer! He is also very easy to work with and very low stress on the wedding day, which makes our couples feel completely at ease.

• Mary Ann Productions
    Mary Ann Productions Wedding DJs

Shane is a wonderful, talented, videographer who will capture your day with his exceptional work. Always a blast to be on the vendor team with him!

• JLBwedding
    JLBwedding Wedding Photographers

Looking for a talented wedding film-maker that creatively captures ALL the moments but never looses a smile? Then Shane Tincu is your man. We always enjoy working with Shane and his team on the day of. Highly Recommended!

• Howell, MI 48843 See on map
    5175453124 (Other Phone Number)