Redford, MI 48239 Map · Phone number

About Shalonda A. Inc.

A master of depth and perception Shalonda A. Is accommodating to your every makeup need, giving you a memorable and breathtaking beauty experience. On location services completely capable of addressing your makeup style for any special day or momentous occasion!

In the hands of Shalonda A. your beauty transformation will be an experience you'll never forget.

"BE UNFORGETTABLE'

01BP126
168787101004936173187542332630704852997726153n
hair by Meatta Berry
makeup by Shalonda A.
hair by Meatta Berry makeup by Shalonda A.
IMG3807
IMG3854
Shalonda A. Inc.

37 Reviews for Shalonda A. Inc.

Roslyn · Married on 09/04/2015

Shalonda was heaven sent for all my wedding needs! I am attending graduate school out of state and, the majority of wedding planning took place electronically. Shalonda was professional and prompt with answering questions and insuring she could execute the wedding makeup that I dreamed of. I booked Shalonda for engagement photos, wedding trial, wedding day and bridal party makeup for five bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. She brought an assistant to ensure that she could cover our whole party. I could not be more happy with every experience I had with her. I was relaxed during application by her conversation and every face she touched looked absolutely beautiful. She was on time, we collaborated on an application schedule, and everything we talked about went as planned. Truthfully, we all shared a laugh because of the number of selfies everyone took! I would definitely recommend her service to anyone who has a special event coming up!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Kelley · Married on 10/26/2013

Shalonda, Shalonda, Shalonda!! I have nothing but amazing things to say about her work and professionalism!!

I have had my make-up done professionally tons of times, and have been left unimpressed. I felt like I could have done my face myself with less stress, and saved my money. I found Shalonda on instagram, and maneuvered my way to her website. I stalked her worked for hours before I decided that she had what it took to do my make-up for my wedding. I wanted to look absolutely flawless, and I wanted it to last all day and night.
    She arrived at the church before I did on my wedding and was ready for me as soon as I arrived. She was very sweet, and easy to talk to. She asked me what I was looking for, and went to town on my face. She took her time, and made sure I stayed cool, comfortable and relaxed. There was a lot going on in the room and around me, and she seemed to stay calm and collected. She focused on her work, she used clean brushes, talked to me about skin care, and worked her magic.

After she was done, she stuck around to make sure I was settled and happy. Even after my hair was done, she was there to touch my up, touch up my lips, dust my arms and chest with shimmer before I walked down the isle. I looked flawless in all my pictures.

I was so pleased with not only her work, but her patience, and how amazing of a person she is. I was a bridesmaid in another wedding 2 weeks later, and she came to my home, and made up my face again. She was very clean, and respectful of my house and my space.

If I ever need my make-up professionally done again, I will without hesitation be booking with Shalonda.

She is the very best in this area!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Shalonda was excellent. She did my make-up for my wedding and it was wonderful. She created a perfet elegant wedding look without making me look completely different. She listened to my opinions on different looks/colors etc and I was very very happy with the final result. I also cried about 5 times after she applied the make-up and it really didn't smear, smudge or run off. She is quick to reply to emails. Fun to talk to and interacted well with a large group of women getting their hair and make-up done. I've also never seen such a large collection of high quality make-up. She's literally got the entire Ulta and Sephora store in her suitcase! I would definetly contact Shalonda again for any further make-up needs.

Sent on 10/16/2013

• SiloamPool
    SiloamPool Wedding Bands

Beautiful work!

• Events To Remember, Event Production and Design, LLC
    Events To Remember, Event Production and Design, LLC Wedding Planners

You want to look absolutely perfect on your wedding day or any other special occasion that is why you should go with a pro when choosing a makeup artist; Shalonda A. Inc. is one of the area’s best! They are punctual, professional and will have you looking picture perfect on one of the most photographed days of your life!

• Moore Weddings and Events
    Moore Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Shalonda A is one of the best makeup artists to work with. She is punctual and precise. Shalonda is also a beautiful person inside and out she make you feel special and treat like a celebrity, she can take you from everyday to red carpet with just a flick of her makeup brush. I would highly recommend Shalonda A to any bride or event.

• Redford, 48239 See on map