San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Shakewell Studios Wedding Cinema

Shakewell Studios combines the art of Cinema and Photography with professionalism and unique story telling. Our wedding films and photos are modern and original capturing emotion, detail and the unique personality of each couple. We work closely with your photographer or videographer to create a easy, fun and non intrusive experience!

Follow Shakewell Studios Wedding Cinema on

• Videos 4

29 Reviews for Shakewell Studios Wedding Cinema

aloha · Married on 04/08/2017

Jesse and his team, is the best. Hands down, I am so glad that I found them after my long search of Videographers. Upon reviewing their website and watching one of their films, i was brought to tears and knew that they were the ones that I needed to help capture our day. Prior to the days, Jesse was very responsive via email and met with my husband and I, to get to know us better. After hearing our story. Jesse provided an insight with how he would transfer that story to film and it honestly almost brought me to tears. The day of, our bridal party was so comfortable with Jesse and his team and helped made our day one of the best. I cannot wait to see the film and relive one of the best weekends of my life. I recommend them to anyone who wants to have their special day captured in the most unique way!

Camille · Married on 08/02/2014

Jesse and his team were so great! I wasn't so sure that I wanted to spend thousands of dollars on a videographer, but I'm so glad that I did. The same-day-edit was beyond my wildest dreams, and I can't stop watching it. He captured every moment in a way that felt natural rather than intrusive. I had my reception on a HUGE yacht and was a bit concerned about the rockiness of the boat and changing lighting angles affecting the quality of the video, but Jesse and his team were able to capture the entire day without any issues!

Thank you so much!

We booked Shakewell Studios for our wedding on 7-4-14, and we were not disappointed. Jesse and his crew are very professional, friendly, and do an excellent job at capturing candid moments and never making you look or feel awkward. It was a very natural experience, and you actually forget the cameras are there.

You will find out when planning the timeline for your wedding day that it is critical for your vendors to work together and share the time. Jesse and his team did an an excellent job directing events and helping to guide us throughout our day, while also giving the photographers all the time they needed as well. Great job Shakewell!

As for the final product, it is nothing short of amazing. You don't just get a boring, standard video that most other videographers create. With Shakewell Studios and Jesse's editing, you receive an experience -- not just a video but a film.

I've shared a link of our highlight film below, and encourage you to look at other wedding from Shakewell Studios. Thank you so much Jesse. You are a true talent!

Link to our video: vimeo.com/111230033

Shakewell Studios Wedding Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date