1014 5th Avenue, Coraopolis, PA 15108 Map · Phone number

About Shaina Joyce Hair

Shaina Joyce has been a licensed hair stylist since 2007. Offering on-location bridal hair services, our goal is to make your wedding day stress free. E-mail or check out www.shainajoycehair.com for pricing and more info!

Salon services also include cuts, color, and waxing.

Follow Shaina Joyce Hair on

Other couples have also viewed

• Antinas Salon

5 Reviews for Shaina Joyce Hair

• Rachel

Rachel R. · Married on 02/10/2021

A true queen

Shaina responded to my inquiry for wedding hair on a local wedding Facebook page and was extremely kind and prompt with getting back to me about pricing and a contract. Little did I know at the time, that Shaina would turn out to become my GO TO GAL for all of my hair needs, not just wedding! With the opening of her new salon, I was able to visit her for a cut, color and trial before my day. Not only is she talented with color and pair of scissors, she knows how to make you laugh! There was never a dull moment hanging out with Shaina to prep my hair for my wedding (or when I've seen her since!). On the day of Shaina arrived promptly to our hotel, and was ready to go before any of my girls arrived. She was timely throughout the day, taking into account every detail that my girls asked for. She even had time to take on my future MIL, when she decided she wanted to have her hair done last minute. When I say my hair did not move throughout the night.. I mean it! There were also 100+ bobby pins in my do!
    I will recommend all of my fellow brides (and all ladies in my life) to Shaina for their hair needs. Talented, creative, professional and an all around amazing human!

Sent on 04/17/2020

Mary · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely recommend!

Shaina was such a delight to work with. At my trial, she listened so well to my feedback and tweaked my hair style to be perfect so I felt confident in her heading into my wedding day. On the morning of the wedding, she had 8 heads of hair to do. She was on or ahead of schedule and even had time for touch ups on every person. Each girl had a different style and they were all executed beautifully. She owns and operates her salon, and I love that I could support her small business. I really enjoyed working with Shaina and absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

Nothing but praise! Shaina was easy to work with, professional but fun, super in tune with current trends, and down to earth. She did my hair for my wedding, and took on 11 bridesmaids - everyone looked fantastic and was happy with their hair, myself included (and I profess I am picky with my hair!). She brought along a colleague to handle the large size of our group and she was awesome as well!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Shaina Joyce Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 55.00
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling

• 1014 5th Avenue Coraopolis, PA, 15108 See on map
    Location of (Shaina Joyce Hair)