Dracut, MA 01826 Map · Phone number

About Shagun Design

We provide wide range of services for any event, from partial to full event planning/event decorating. You decide how involved you want us to be at your special event. We can do just one aspect of the event or help you with planning/decorating your event from beginning to end. Let our expertise help you plan and decorate your event so that you can enjoy it in its fullest form and make it memorable.

We can do engagement, wedding, reception, baby shower, sweet 16, birthday, anniversary, etc. We also have provide rental items such as chair covers, sashes, charger plates, table runners, table overlays, and centerpieces.

• GlamStop

12 Reviews for Shagun Design

• I

Indrani Mukherjee · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent!

We worked with Chhaya from Shagun Design and it was an absolute pleasure. She was our day-of coordinator but she went above and beyond. She made sure that we had all our ducks in a row well before the wedding day! On the day of, she made sure everything was seamless and on schedule. We never had to worry about a thing and got to enjoy our wedding day immensely!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Shagun Design was hired for my friends wedding. I was closely involved with the planning so I worked directly with Chhaya. I was impressed by their attention to detail and organization. They were very accommodating, even with last minute requests and changes. Not only was Chhaya very professional with her responsibilities, but also was a lot of fun to work with. I would recommend Shagun Design to all of my friends and family. Thank you for making my friends wedding functions memorable!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Emma · Married on 07/25/2015

Shagun Decorator was awesome. They created a beautiful Mandap for my Indian wedding ceremony. They were so acvomdating by incorporating the Christian ceremony theme in the design. They worked so fast at transforming the Mandap from the Indian ceremony to the Christian ceremony in just 30 minutes time frame. Chaaya was wonderful to work with. She was professional and helpful in every way.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Shagun Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Chandeliers
    Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Day-of Coordination
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Event Planning
    Floral Design
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops