Dracut, MA 01826 Map · Phone number

About Shagun Design

We provide wide range of services for any event, from partial to full event planning/event decorating. You decide how involved you want us to be at your special event. We can do just one aspect of the event or help you with planning/decorating your event from beginning to end. Let our expertise help you plan and decorate your event so that you can enjoy it in its fullest form and make it memorable.

We can do engagement, wedding, reception, baby shower, sweet 16, birthday, anniversary, etc. We also have provide rental items such as chair covers, sashes, charger plates, table runners, table overlays, and centerpieces.

FabricMandap
FabricMandap
IMG4013
IMG3853

11 Reviews for Shagun Design

Shagun Design was hired for my friends wedding. I was closely involved with the planning so I worked directly with Chhaya. I was impressed by their attention to detail and organization. They were very accommodating, even with last minute requests and changes. Not only was Chhaya very professional with her responsibilities, but also was a lot of fun to work with. I would recommend Shagun Design to all of my friends and family. Thank you for making my friends wedding functions memorable!

Emma · Married on 07/25/2015

Shagun Decorator was awesome. They created a beautiful Mandap for my Indian wedding ceremony. They were so acvomdating by incorporating the Christian ceremony theme in the design. They worked so fast at transforming the Mandap from the Indian ceremony to the Christian ceremony in just 30 minutes time frame. Chaaya was wonderful to work with. She was professional and helpful in every way.

Ayan · Married on 05/03/2015

Seema was great! I asked for something completely different than what they have done before. She brought my vision to life! It was so beautiful! I couldnt be happier. You can't go wrong with Shagun decors!

Shagun Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

• Dracut, 01826 See on map